Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 09:45 PM   #11
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Default Re: Double Exclusive Items??

Nope, you can get more of the same one. If you don't want two you can trade it at the Trading Room.
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 09:55 PM   #12
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

It's all random...which does really stink! I agree!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:58 PM   #13
keylimecutie
Webkinz :)

frogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the roughfrogzmonkeyz is a jewel in the rough

i say the same as everyone else
frogzmonkeyz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 09:59 PM   #14
Arcanine is sooo
Gifted

Nellyxo96 has a spectacular aura aboutNellyxo96 has a spectacular aura about

no, only POTM items dont give you duplicates. But you can trade that for a different exclusive when you become a gift trainee here or in the trading room. Sometimes its good to have duplicates
Nellyxo96 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:05 PM   #15
WebFriend2

Webluver16 is on a distinguished road

Well, if you want ME to take the exclusive item. I am WebFriend2. lol
Old 06-25-2008, 10:11 PM   #16
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

yeah, the no duplicates thing is only POTM. (dixiecup and beccabecca: i want some vortexes and i know my friend wants the cat clock!) unfortunatly (sp?), i don't think either of us has exclusives to trade. although i am adopting some new pets soon and we're all trainees (i mean us three, my friend isn't on WI), so if i get a duplicate i'll let u know!)
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 10:36 PM   #17
ntaspnkasu

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

I think it gets stuck in a rut or something. I just got my first lamp post thing the other day and it was in the trading room. However, I have 3 windmills and several of those gold safe things.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 06-27-2008, 01:10 AM   #18
Ein

Ein is on a distinguished road

Well that's disappointing, it seems I randomly keep getting the same exclusives, how frustrating to know that it will keep happening! But at least there is a trading room now and I can unload the ones I don't want. Thank you everyone for the good info!!

And I am keeping my fingers crossed that I get a vortex, I need the storage!!
Closed