Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 12:54 AM   #1
Ein
Webkinz :)

Ein is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Double Exclusive Items??

I thought that you were not supposed to get duplicate exclusive items until you had collected them all, and I just got another antique lamp post and I have one already! I am nowhere near having all the exclusives....help!!! I don't want duplicates!

Also, I just got my first 1000 kinzcoin, is there a certain point when you start getting those instead of exclusive items? Because really I would rather have the exclusives.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2008, 01:06 AM   #2
Gift Guru
X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!X.I.C. is the bees knees!

Default Re: Double Exclusive Items??

That only applies to POTM items wich really isnt cool. Dont worry about it tho..if you ever get into trading, thats where those duplicates comes in handy =)

Nope, you can get either or, just depends. SOmetime you will get a rare, exclusive, or coin. Its just random
X.I.C. is offline Male
Old 06-25-2008, 02:08 AM   #3
Gifted
crystal123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Ein
I thought that you were not supposed to get duplicate exclusive items until you had collected them all, and I just got another antique lamp post and I have one already! I am nowhere near having all the exclusives....help!!! I don't want duplicates!

Also, I just got my first 1000 kinzcoin, is there a certain point when you start getting those instead of exclusive items? Because really I would rather have the exclusives.
Well, that concept only applies for the POTM items...

As X.I.C. mentioned above, getting doubles of exclusives can help a lot w/trading

As for the kinzcash coin, you get that from your bonus box...it is random though...you get get a cool rare item to a kc coin...gl finishing that set of exclusives though
Old 06-25-2008, 02:22 AM   #4
Roofiosmom

BeccaBecca is an unknown quantity at this point

It's hard collecting all the exclusives! I've adopted over 50 webkinz and have never gotten alot of one I wanted. I'm cursed with Vortex storage units.
Old 06-25-2008, 06:40 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

View Post Originally Posted by BeccaBecca
It's hard collecting all the exclusives! I've adopted over 50 webkinz and have never gotten alot of one I wanted. I'm cursed with Vortex storage units.
A lot of people want storage so as soon as you are fully gifted and have access to the GE I'm sure you will be able to trade those extra vortex for other exclusives that you want.
Old 06-25-2008, 11:36 AM   #6

Hippokinz will become famous soon enough

about the gift boxes -

you can either get a 1000KC coin, another exclusive, or a rare item. you get them for your 11 and every one after that.
Hippokinz is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 12:54 PM   #7
tree lover

Well, I'm not sure........ i dont really get your question! sorry!
Old 06-25-2008, 01:00 PM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by BeccaBecca
It's hard collecting all the exclusives! I've adopted over 50 webkinz and have never gotten a lot of one I wanted. I'm cursed with Vortex storage units.
Oh curse me, then! I only have the one. The thing I like about the Vortex is that you can use it for anything storable. Clothes, food and Toys can go in there at the same time. It solves a storage problem VERY handily. The fact that it holds 10 items doesn't hurt, either.
My thing lately is those stupid Cukoo cat clocks and ribbons and bows trees...I got two primatic chairs, but those I really liked. I also got two bubble blowers...now I have two sandwich tables, too. Lucky me...I have 13 tokens in the Wish Factory and I can get whatever I want, soon. I am going for something in the 15 token range. I have come to accept that Ganz will give us what Ganz will give us. Like everyone else says...wait until you are gifted, you will be able to exchange that for something much nicer...OR hold onto it until it retires...
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:06 PM   #9
sid1112
Lil Kinz
sid1112 is an unknown quantity at this point

that happened to me too!!!
sid1112 is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:09 PM   #10
fashionpig

No you actually can get doubles before you get them all. For example, I have about 4 jelly trees and 0 lamp posts. Hope I helped!
Closed