Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2008, 08:22 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Donut seeds room glitch?

Has anyone else had trouble when putting Donut Seeds into their room? I put some into my room but it showed up as a blue box and then I got locked out of my house. I sent a couple of support requests but is there anything else I can do? Anyone else have a problem like this?
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2008, 08:38 AM   #2
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Donut seeds room glitch?

I never experienced that but the only thing that happened to me from the donut seeds were that after you'd water it or anything else it would stay the same until the next day.
Blade is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Actually, my friend had a similar problem. They put collie seeds into their room, and couldn't get into there room in for a week. During this time, they kept sending help requests, but it wasn't fixed. Finally, she was able to get to her garden but go to no other rooms. I think she removed the seeds, but I am pretty sure that she couldn't get in for a while to her other rooms. When did this happen to you? Whenever it happened, you could probably wait 2 weeks. Then, it should be resolved. Also, you may want to get rid of those seeds, you know to prevent it from happening again!

Hope I helped!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:20 AM   #4

Milkyway96 is on a distinguished road

I've exprinced what blade said, but not getting locked out of house! Sorry!
Milkyway96 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 09:22 AM   #5
weyp123

never happned to be but i suject leaveing them untill u can get back and remove them
Old 12-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #6
i love

webkinzfreak011 has disabled reputation

I have been having problems with my donut seeds and collie seeds lately! When you water them they don't do anything, they grow weeds that you can't get rid of, then you have to dig it, once you dig it, it is still dead. those seeds are trouble. All I can suggest for someone in that case would be take them out! I haven't had the locking out or blue box problem (not that I know of). I hope I could help. If you have any more questions, you can pm me!
webkinzfreak011 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 01:31 PM   #7

tromboneaphone has a spectacular aura abouttromboneaphone has a spectacular aura about

I was finally able to get into my house using by switching to a pet in a different room but I still cannot access that garden room. I've already sent a couple of help requests so I hope some help comes. I searched a long time to get the seeds in the trading room. I want them to work.
tromboneaphone is offline Male
Old 12-21-2008, 01:46 PM   #8
Gigglegirl08

urlitgrl4ever is an unknown quantity at this point

i always have a problem with my collies' plant but im here for another problem i the santakinz' workshop theme and i had no problem with put the rest of the stuff in the room but when i tried to put the candle lamp on the side table it just froze and it didn't say plez wait like it normally does it is still frozen what do i do???? Is it a glitch or what?????
urlitgrl4ever is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 02:51 PM   #9
Puma52

SoccerChica52 is on a distinguished road

Well, for me... it isn't turning up as a blue box, I can put it in my room, but when i water it, it doesn't do that little flash thing. Or when I rake it, the weeds are still there, but when I go over it with the little inspecting tool thing, it says "Good growing". It looks like I havn't raked it yet, but it says I did. It still grows and everything though.
SoccerChica52 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #10
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi Tromboneaphone, Yes, many many people are having those problems with the donut seeds. It happened to me a few months ago when I got my first pack. Ganz will eventually get back to you. You'll just have to be patient with the holidays approaching. What they will do is remove the donut seeds from your room and place them in your dock. They'll advise you not to try to replant them until the glitch is fixed...it's an ongoing glitch that I believe will never be fixed. They are very tricky plants. What I strongly suggest is after they've unfrozen your room, you buy a new outdoor room before trying to plant again. This way, if it freezes up, it's only the donut plant in there. Now, when you go to plant it, when you drag it to plant, be ready to quickly hit the Edit, remove item immediately if you see the outlines of the blue box starting. This will put them back in your dock. You can try this a couple times, you have to be really quick with that Edit button...it will eventually work. Once you get it planted, and there's dirt, immediately dig it up with the shovel option in the gardening choices. This will get it started growing. Once it's established you can start building your new room around it. I keep my donut plants, collie plants and jellybean plant in their own special garden. This way, if any of them act up, it doesn't effect my regular garden. Good luck and I'm sure it will all work out. Just be patient. CJ
Closed