Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Donut Seeds/Plant (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/donut-seeds-plant-344398/)

ConchyJane07-15-2008 08:27 AM

Donut Seeds/Plant

I was speaking with Ganz this morning and thought I'd share this valuable information with everyone. A number of people have problems with the yard freezing when they plant Donut Seeds. There is the dig once planted and it will grow advice for seeds that work, however...
if you have obtained your seeds through a TRADE, they don't work. You just get a blue box and the room freezes. Ganz are working on this problem, but it has taken a back seat to the upgrades they are currently doing. They advised me to check back with them in a few weeks to see how they are progressing. My advice would be if you have Donut Seeds, please don't plant now. Be patient and hopefully in a few weeks the problem will be solved.

Collie Lover07-15-2008 08:31 AM

Re: Donut Seeds/Plant

Thanks for sharing your information.

Lioness07-15-2008 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ConchyJane (Post 9007746)
I was speaking with Ganz this morning and thought I'd share this valuable information with everyone. A number of people have problems with the yard freezing when they plant Donut Seeds. There is the dig once planted and it will grow advice for seeds that work, however...
if you have obtained your seeds through a TRADE, they don't work. You just get a blue box and the room freezes. Ganz are working on this problem, but it has taken a back seat to the upgrades they are currently doing. They advised me to check back with them in a few weeks to see how they are progressing. My advice would be if you have Donut Seeds, please don't plant now. Be patient and hopefully in a few weeks the problem will be solved.

I guess it depends which glitz moment you fall into. I got mine through a trade and have no problems at all. Maybe I was just lucky. Thanks for the info though, I'm sure it might help someone who is having the same problem you are.

smiley700007-15-2008 08:34 AM

Oh thanks for the info. Someone hacked my account so I don't have mine anymore...

((rep))

Cappy07-15-2008 08:34 AM

That's strange. I got my Donut Seeds in a trade a while ago, and everything works perfectly.

07-15-2008 08:35 AM

I'm with Lioness, mine work fine as well

Iluvwebkinz207-15-2008 09:44 AM

Hi-

Thanks for the information. I got some and have not have any problems so far but I will keep a check on them.

Twinkle07-15-2008 09:49 AM

Thanks for sharing the info. At least now when it does happen people will know and not think they got ripped off.

abbotkid07-15-2008 10:46 AM

thanks for the info i have some for trade and like the idea of being able to make someomne aware b 4 i trade for theree protection;)

jody67007-15-2008 12:01 PM

Hello
What webkin do you have to buy to get the donut seeds? Thanks!
Jody670