Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-22-2009, 07:56 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
hodgkin6 is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Donut seeds

Mydauter has a donut plant that seems to keep getting stuck She has had to remove it and replant it twice now. the first time it wouldn,t let her rake it, so she removed it aneplanted it. the it allowed her to harvest it once. Now it is ready to be harvested again and it won't let her. does anyone have any suggestions. I have tried to go to customer servicender a stuck item, bt unfortitaly I forgot her user information. I don't know at mail ddress I used or weather or not I put everything in her name or my own. so ybsomeone has an Idea of how I retrieve such information. I hope someone can help. Thank you all
hodgkin6 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by AnthonysMommy
Is she getting the donut though? What mine does is tell me I have a homegrown donut when I harvest, but the plant still appears unchanged. If I leave the room and come back, then I can see the change. The same thing happens with the weeds.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 
Default Re: Donut seeds

Is she getting the donut though? What mine does is tell me I have a homegrown donut when I harvest, but the plant still appears unchanged. If I leave the room and come back, then I can see the change. The same thing happens with the weeds.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:01 PM   #3
World's largest
Webkinz :)

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

You can use any email address not just the one you set the account up with. Also, there is no limit on how many times you can try to fill out the form, so you can keep trying until you get the right information. If that doesn't work, you could try calling Ganz and speaking directly to customer service, perhaps they could help you.

The number is 1-866-webkinz 1-866-932-5469

Good luck!
Old 05-22-2009, 08:02 PM   #4

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

i have had a lot of problems with my seeds also, excep mine don't even plant a blue box just comes.

here is a great guide by firebranda on all the seeds with information on all the seeds including donut seeds-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post11018888

if that does not work you will have to contact Ganz here is their contact info-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ddress-247012/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:03 PM   #5
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Oh don't bother emailing, they won't reply at all. Definitely call them. You will get a live person and they can go into your account and fix whatever needs fixing. They may also be able to retrieve your email address you signed up with. 1-866-932-5469.
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 05-22-2009, 08:05 PM   #6

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

The same thng that happens to AnthonysMommy happens to both of mine. It says it need to be weeded and the weeds do not go away after weeding but if you log out and back in they are gone. As long as you have weeded them it keeps growing but there must be a glitch causing the weeds to not go away.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:11 AM   #7
ants to hug a
Gift Guru

FireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonderFireBranda wows us all with wonder

I have a thread in my siggy that is comprehensive on the donut plant... please check it out!!
FireBranda is offline Female
Old 05-23-2009, 03:15 AM   #8
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

My plant is the same as many others. It gets weeds, or grows a donut, I rake it or harvest it, and nothing changes in the plant until the next day. But it grows as though weeded and the donut is harvested and in my dock. I have the same problem with my Osililly plant that grows the Collie bones. I live with it. If you can't harvest it at all, then you should call Ganz.
Old 05-23-2009, 06:36 AM   #9
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

maybe forget about the plant nd in a few days come back and try again. if you are still having problems you might have to forget about the seeds all together
~Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 05-23-2009, 06:43 AM   #10
Never To Old For

Collie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with graceCollie Lover wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Donation Award 

I have the donut plant and sometimes it won't let me rake or if I can rake it the weeds are still there. Same thing with watering and harvesting.
All I do is go to another room and then come back and that fixes it.
I have the same problem with my Osililly plant and the giant bean plant.
Collie Lover is offline Female
Closed