Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2008, 02:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
medicated is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Donut Seed Plant

Hi Everyone,
Somebody please please tell me how to get these seeds? What do I need to buy. I desperately would like to get these seeds in time for Father's Day for a police officer friend as a gag gift. I know he has a WW account with his son. It would be so awesome and funny. He really does like donuts and doesn't mind the police donut jokes he always hears. Where or how do I get them. Anxiously awaiting your replies! Thanks for reading.

Medicated
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #2
Gift Guru

michigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to allmichigan829 is a name known to all

Default Re: Donut Seed Plant

They are a random POTM exclusive item you get in the POTM Loot Bag!

p.s. I love your WI username!!
michigan829 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 02:17 PM   #3
princessinny

View Post Originally Posted by medicated
Hi Everyone,
Somebody please please tell me how to get these seeds? What do I need to buy. I desperately would like to get these seeds in time for Father's Day for a police officer friend as a gag gift. I know he has a WW account with his son. It would be so awesome and funny. He really does like donuts and doesn't mind the police donut jokes he always hears. Where or how do I get them. Anxiously awaiting your replies! Thanks for reading.

Medicated
It is a POTM prize..unless you want to adopt a ton of webbies untill you get it..I would try to get gifted and hopefully you would have time to trade for them!! Hope this helps
Old 05-14-2008, 02:18 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

The donut seeds are a POTM prize. Unfortunately it is randomly awarded, you don't know which POTM item you will receive. Once you become gifted you can trae for them. That is how I got mine.
Old 05-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #5
hey macarana!
Gifted

lemonwedge is a jewel in the roughlemonwedge is a jewel in the rough

Arrow Re: Donut Seed Plant

hi! that will be a great gift also try the german shephard psi you can either become gifted and trade or buy potm's
lemonwedge is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 02:19 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero
Lioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a heroLioness was born a hero

Wow we all jumped to answer this didn't we
Old 05-14-2008, 02:23 PM   #7
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

I hear you can increase your odds of getting a certain potm item, (since you will not get doubles), if you have the other potm items in your account when you adopt a new potm. Sooo. . . if you have friends with the items you do not want, ask them if you can borrow them for a day, so you can increase the odds of getting the donut seeds when you adopt a panda in May, or the elephant in June. You can get an idea of how close you are to applying for gifted trainee by going to the My Posts tab at the top of the page, click on it, and count up the number of posts that helped someone. Good luck!

---------- mimzysmom added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

lol , lemonwedge! Good thought about giving the police car!!

Last edited by mimzysmom; 05-14-2008 at 02:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
ha'ts up? ;]
Gift Guru

smiley7000 is a jewel in the roughsmiley7000 is a jewel in the rough

It's a POTM prize. There is a slight chance you will get it if you adopt the panda (big kinz) this month. However, you might get it after you adopt 15 pandas (something like that). In may, you can adopt the elephant and see if you can get 'em! Also, ask a friend if they have them (not on WI because trading is not allowed unless in the GE if you are Gifted).
smiley7000 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 02:31 PM   #9

KnxJennifer is on a distinguished road

We got the donut seeds this month for our Panda; and my nephew did also. Maybe you'll get lucky!
Old 05-14-2008, 02:44 PM   #10
medicated is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,
Ooh the german shepard food, now that's a thought. I had no idea about the potm items in the dock, I will go a put some in my dock just in case. I do have two elephants that I am saving for next month to adopt. Got two pandas this month and didn't get it with them. Well I guess this is all part of the trill of the hunt and unknown. Wish me luck. I am keeping my fingers crossed. Thanks for the comment on my user name, I like it, it suits me. I have alot of medical problems so I'm always on some form of medicine or another so it just seemed right.

Medicated
Closed