Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #21
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Donut Plant Help

Nafaria has ruled, yet again!
MysticMist is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2008, 02:21 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

webkinzkb is an unknown quantity at this point

its just a glitch contact ganz and everything will most likley be better.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:22 PM   #23

elianacat is on a distinguished road

Ganz isn't exactly quick in their customer service.
Old 06-03-2008, 09:49 PM   #24
Sparrowbug

Sparrowbug will become famous soon enough

It was within 24 hours of an email from me. That might not be typical, but I thought it was nice. My daughter said "I told you, Mom. I knew it would only be a day." She can be pretty sure that every thing she says is exactly how the world works, though. I'm hoping she'll grow out of it, but her father didn't.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:16 AM   #25
Yay! I am a

bumblybeccabug is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzfan1428
So I got the donut seeds. I was SO excited, then I put it in my garden something went wrong when I placed it. I became a cube thingey. After that for some reason it took me to another room and now I can't get back in the Yard. It never loads and after a while I get kicked out
Please Help!
Please post if you don't get it or if you know what to do.

That same thiing happned to me! How in the world do you fix it??
Old 06-14-2008, 11:22 AM   #26
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

If you haven't gotten a response by emailing Ganz, try filling in the 'I have something stuck' form. They usually fix stuck items by just sending the item back to your dock, which is all you need done. It's worth a try, anyway!

I had that happen with my donut seeds the first time I tried to plant them, too, but I was able to pick them up right away and re-place them. Any time you see that ugly blue box, try to pick the item back up again right away!!
Old 06-14-2008, 11:23 AM   #27
sixie

The same thing happened to me and I called Ganz tech support.
After about 48 hours, someone called me back and stayed on the phone with me while they fixed it, until they fixed it.
She also said there were too many things in my son's dock and to clean it out of some stuff and his account would act better.

Old 06-14-2008, 11:27 AM   #28
Yay! I am a

never mind i read all of the posts and im going to try emailing them. i think they are getting sick of my emails cause not too long ago i emailed and called them about me not getting the pet of the month loot bag for my elephant that i entered on june 3... lol

---------- bumblybeccabug added 1 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Vary
If you haven't gotten a response by emailing Ganz, try filling in the 'I have something stuck' form. They usually fix stuck items by just sending the item back to your dock, which is all you need done. It's worth a try, anyway!

I had that happen with my donut seeds the first time I tried to plant them, too, but I was able to pick them up right away and re-place them. Any time you see that ugly blue box, try to pick the item back up again right away!!
Umm... where is that form because I did not get my potm loot bag so I could also fill it out about that.

---------- bumblybeccabug added 1 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by sixie
The same thing happened to me and I called Ganz tech support.
After about 48 hours, someone called me back and stayed on the phone with me while they fixed it, until they fixed it.
She also said there were too many things in my son's dock and to clean it out of some stuff and his account would act better.

Heh heh. That might be one of the problems I have 104 things in my dock. lol

Last edited by bumblybeccabug; 06-14-2008 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-14-2008, 11:28 AM   #29
VaryK
Gifted
Vary will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by bumblybeccabug
Umm... where is that form because I did not get my potm loot bag so I could also fill it out about that.
The 'I have something stuck' form is in the support section of the WW site. "I Have Something Stuck!". I'm not sure you would be able to use that for the missing loot bag, though. I just mentioned it because I've gotten faster results from stuck items than any other issues, so it might get your stuck donut plant out of your yard and back in your dock faster than the regular support email address.
Old 06-14-2008, 11:44 AM   #30
Yay! I am a

ok thanks i will try it.
Closed