Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2010, 08:17 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

3natural is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Answered: dont be mad

ok listen up webkinz form as you know a chipmunk contest has been going around i posted a message to say thank you but my brother told me uk was canada so when i was putting my message i put uk then my know it all brother said uk is not canada it is united kingdom so i went oh and forgot about it a minute later you know at the top of the screen there are to arrows so i was clicking back back back back back then i got to the part where you type in your comment so i changed uk to canada but my know it all brother said i am going to get disqualified cause i posted to thank yous please don't disqualify me i just made an account today i really want the brittney outfit i couldn't bear it if i got disqualified please it was an accident you have to understand right? i am not doing it to get a better chance please!
3natural is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
Only one post is allowed per person.

Making multiple entries into the contest will get a member disqualified.

If you have any questions, please contact a member of the staff.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
I'm Julia

skyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with graceskyrazor12 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: dont be mad

Aww, honey this isn't a thing to worry about. Sweetie you will be absolutley fine. Don't worry!
Hugs and kisses, Sky
skyrazor12 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:19 PM   #3

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

You aren't going to get disqualified. Just because you made two posts doesn't mean anything! As long as u said thanks to the residents of canada~
Aikou is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:31 PM   #4
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Everything will be okay, No one is mad at you.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 08:33 PM   #5

51396 is a glorious beacon of light51396 is a glorious beacon of light

Don't worry! It's fine!!! (:
51396 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:29 PM   #6
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

That's ok! I sent a lot of messages on that thread and I know I am not going to get disqualified either.
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #7
ʎʞɔɐʍ ɐp sı ɯoɯɹǝʞɔo
Gift Guru

rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero
rockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a herorockermom was born a hero

WI Subscriber

Haha your brother is being a little stinker. He is trying to make you feel scared that you made a mistake when you really did not make one.........or one worth worrying about.

My gosh if we all got disqualified or the errors we make on here....

No one would win anything!!!! LOL

Do yourself a big favor and listen to yourself and your heart and less of the antics of your brother when he is trying to trick you. (like we all know brothers will do!!!)
rockermom is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #8
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by britluvswebkinz
Everything will be okay, No one is mad at you.
Yes, it's fine! No one will get mad, it's nothing to worry about. (Tell your bro to mind his own business next time. )
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:52 PM   #9
iggle like a
Webkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond reputeWebkinslover420 has a reputation beyond repute

Its okay, no one is mad at you We all make mistakes
just forget about it, its just your brother tricking you (Mine does that xD)
I doubt that you'll get disqualified
Just forget about it sweetie
Oh and Welcome to WI, Hope yah get the brittney outfit

Last edited by Webkinslover420; 04-05-2010 at 10:55 PM.. Reason: I spelled something wrong xD
Webkinslover420 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2010, 10:53 PM   #10
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Aww, sweetie. You'll be fine. They won't disqualify you. As long as you say thank you to Canada/Canadians, you'll be perfectly fine.
Good luck! I hope you win the Brittney outfit.
Welcome to WI, BTW!
mickey26 is offline Female
Closed