Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 01:49 PM   #1
JPC
Banned
JPC is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: don't know what to do

i have sixty dollars what should i do should i save it our should i get webkinz if i got webkinz what should i get or if i got something else what should i get

please reply
JPC is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 01:56 PM   #2
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 
Default Re: don't know what to do

I think it really depends on what you like.

If there is a Webkinz you really want, why not go and buy it? Then you can use the left over money to buy some other stuff you want. Have you been saving up for something? Buy that. Maybe you can save your money, and then once you get even more money, you can buy something you really, really want.
Old 01-05-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
ish I was a
Webkinz :)

Sarahlara13 is on a distinguished road

I recommend that you save for something whether it be webkinz or non webkinz related. If you have that amount of money and your are not sure what to do with it. It is best to save.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by Ave
I think it really depends on what you like.

If there is a Webkinz you really want, why not go and buy it? Then you can use the left over money to buy some other stuff you want. Have you been saving up for something? Buy that. Maybe you can save your money, and then once you get even more money, you can buy something you really, really want.
I agree.
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 02:01 PM   #5
World's largest

Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!Tj03 is not just visiting!

I agree with Sarahlara13, when I'm not sure what to do with money that I want to spend on something, I just save it until I find something that I really, really want. Good luck with your decision.
Old 01-05-2009, 02:03 PM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

It is always good to save your money, however treating yourself to something that you have save for for a long time is always fun... Check out the new Webkinz and their PSIs and if there is something that you just fall in love with go for it, but if it were me I would not just buy something to be buying because I had a certain amount of money. Be sure to set a limit of the amount of money you plan to spend then stick to it. Hope this helped.
Old 01-05-2009, 03:25 PM   #7
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Well if there was one or two you really wanted, heck? Go buy it! Then you'll have money left over to save for something else. That's what I would personally do, oh how much I want a grey squirrel and a bat.. Anyway, yeah.

Bekka
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #8
Gift Guru

ouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to beholdouscream is a splendid one to behold

Save the money.
Who knows, you have 60 $ today, maybe by the end of the month you'll be able to add on another 20 or 30 $, then you can buy something big.
Or at least save SOME of it, and use the rest to buy webkinz hahaha
ouscream is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:37 PM   #9
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

We can't really tell you what to do with your money, but we can tell you what we reccommend. I am telling you what I would do personally. Do whatever will make you happy with your money!

I would use maybe some of the money to buy one webkinz I really want, and that way, I can save maybe 45$ and that is pretty good. That way you save, and you can buy something that you really want.

Hope this helps!
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 10:22 PM   #10
AtlantaBravesFan

AtlantaBraves has a spectacular aura about

Well....as ilovewebkinz100 said, it's entirely your choice and none of us can tell you what to do.

But what I would do & what I have my kids do is.....

Split the money! Half of the money can be spent on anything you want. The other half....SAVE IT!!

It's great to reward yourself with something, but savings is always a great habit to have. Plus ya can always save up for something that costs quite a bit.

What ever your choice is....enjoy it! Don't Stress over it. If you're still not sure what you trully want, give it some time-ya'll figure it out
AtlantaBraves is offline Female
Closed