Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #1
Flea is
Gifted

zebragurl2 has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Don't feel like making your own Glitch Thread? Just add it here.

I decided to make a thread for all of you out there that don't really feel like going through the process of making a whole new thread of your own. You can just post you glitch here, and I'll add it to this post. Enjoy.

zebra

First issue:

WMagick5 beleives:

Biggest issue being why bother with all this maintenance when the site is a bigger hot mess than ever. I can't even get around the site and do anything anymore. If I see that Please wait..... sign again I think I'll scream. A few glitches here and there is one thing but this is not fair. People are spending a fortune on their products with the promise of a great virtual reality world to entertain all and keep all of our children safe online as well. Even adults are hooked so they are spending money on these items for themselves as well. Why Ganz keeps updating and adding things makes me furious. They can't fix and change the things they already have. I have pieces of furniture stuck in rooms that I can't get out, another thing in midair because what it was on I moved and that is just hanging there and other things I can't think of right now.

Feel free to comment about this issue, just don't get too caught up and start fighting.
People who agree with this opinion: 1

rattyjol's academy problem:

my :kanga:, gaia, was one class away from her beauty class vanity. i got 20 points, but when i clicked exit, i got the please wait thing. all i could do was log out, and when i logged back in, i had failed the class and gotten an extra 5 classes to do!

xoxoAmandaxoxo's money bummer:

Once for an hourly activity they were giving out random amounts of KinzCash. So when I tried it, I got 3,000KC! But then my computer froze and I had no choice but to log out. I logged back in but there was no KinzCash. I even tried to get the money again but it said that I already did it.

monkeyman78's log-in mishap:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by zebragurl2; 07-17-2008 at 07:36 PM..
zebragurl2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-13-2008, 06:44 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

WMagick5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Don't feel like making your own Glitch Thread? Just add it here.

This is really nice of you. Hope this site has enough bandwidth for this list. It's going to be a doozy. Biggest issue being why bother with all this maintenance when the site is a bigger hot mess than ever. I can't even get around the site and do anything anymore. If I see that Please wait..... sign again I think I'll scream. A few glitches here and there is one thing but this is not fair. People are spending a fortune on their products with the promise of a great virtual reality world to entertain all and keep all of our children safe online as well. Even adults are hooked so they are spending money on these items for themselves as well. Why Ganz keeps updating and adding things makes me furious. They can't fix and change the things they already have. I have pieces of furniture stuck in rooms that I can't get out, another thing in midair because what it was on I moved and that is just hanging there and other things I can't think of right now. OOOOOOOOOH!!!!

:husky::koala::sch:
WMagick5 is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 06:47 PM   #3
Flea is
Gifted

I think I'll add that as an opinion. Thanks.
Old 07-13-2008, 06:58 PM   #4
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

ok:

my :kanga:, gaia, was one class away from her beauty class vanity. i got 20 points, but when i clicked exit, i got the please wait thing. all i could do was log out, and when i logged back in, i had failed the class and gotten an extra 5 classes to do! it literally made me cry for real!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #5
Flea is
Gifted

Awww! That one is really bad! I'll post it right away!
Old 07-13-2008, 07:24 PM   #6
Hi

Sweetsparx is on a distinguished road

Well first of all, Thank You for making this thread! My biggest problem is the stuck thing and that they are doing to much maintainence too! So i pretty much agree with the first poster!
Sweetsparx is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 11:06 AM   #7
Westielover123

xoxoAmandaxoxo is an unknown quantity at this point

Once for an hourly activity they were giving out random amounts of KinzCash. So when I tried it, I got 3,000KC! But then my computer froze and I had no choice but to log out. I logged back in but there was no KinzCash. I even tried to get the money again but it said that I already did it.

I was so sad. =(
Old 07-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #8
Flea is
Gifted

That one is really a bummer. Thanks for posting!
Old 07-17-2008, 04:17 PM   #9
Flea is
Gifted

COME ON! Seriously!
Old 07-17-2008, 07:03 PM   #10
Coolio! Im a awesome
Gifted

monkeyman78 is on a distinguished road

Click the image to open in full size.

have u ever gotten this to happen to you?
Closed