Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2009, 01:15 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Donating To WI

Is there anyway to donate to WI? I remember there used to a while back but I am afraid I can't find it anymore or that they removed it or something like that.

Thanks guys,

And please be remember to be nice.

THANKS GUYS! THIS THREAD HAS BEEN SOLVED!! -

HERE ARE WHAT THE RESULTS ARE:

View Post Originally Posted by larkrose
Ok, what Justin says is, no, we don't have one now, but he has plans to set that up in the next few weeks.
View Post Originally Posted by Justin
Yes, actually we haven't accepted any donations since May 2008! But we will soon!

Last edited by Geminicat21; 02-20-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-17-2009, 01:25 PM   #2
28 Pets Since Dec.28
Gifted

gingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond reputegingerspice55 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Donating To WI

Actully that's a funny story..... Just like 10 or 20 minutes ago, I was sad I could rep a person becasue the rep hand wasn't there, and I really wanted to rep them. Instead what was there was a donate to WI button. I do recall that being there, but that seems like a long time ago. If you REALLY want to donate to WI, then I suggest Pming Justin or a Mod. But I'm sure someone out there knows how you can donate. But if I find that button thing again, 'll send you the link!!!
gingerspice55 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 01:38 PM   #3
Flargaboofsuchdaf
Webkinz :)

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I think you can. Please contact a mod and talk about this.
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 01:58 PM   #4
Gift Guru

larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!larkrose is headed for the top!

Donation Award 

Hmmm. I hadn't realized the link was gone. Let me ask around a bit and I'll get back to you.
Old 02-17-2009, 02:25 PM   #5
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

WebkinzInsider.Com Webkinz Forum - PayPal Donate
Here's the link
Old 02-17-2009, 02:47 PM   #6
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thanks Larkrose and gripperluverxxoo!!
Old 02-17-2009, 02:54 PM   #7
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Geminicat21
Thanks Larkrose and gripperluverxxoo!!
I tried that and it didn't work.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 02-17-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
Gift Guru

Oh No! The link didn't work for me either. After clicking "Donate" I got this message:

Return To Seller - We Cannot Process This Transaction because there is a problem with the Paypal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. ( Then It goes on for a few sentences about Ebay listings )
Old 02-17-2009, 03:08 PM   #9
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

GeminiCat look under your "Giftz" points. Their is a little lion right? Click that and it will take you to the link.

P.S. I was wondering how do you get that lion?
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-17-2009, 03:11 PM   #10
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I got a message about a "Security Token." I bet it has to do with the security patch that Justin installed a few days ago.
Closed

Tags
be nice, donating, past, want-to-donate, wi ♥