Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

confettibird will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Donate

Hello!

So in real life I am not a fan of clutter around my house, and that carries over into WW, too. I've got a bunch of stuff that I don't want anymore, yet I don't want to just sell it because some of the stuff is from holidays and click-to-win events. I know for a fact that there are others who would want certain pieces, buuuut...

The WW trading rooms are terrible because people misunderstand what I'm trying to do. A few weeks ago, I was asking for a very cheap W-shop item just to get rid of some particular items that I had, and people thought that meant I was "new" and "poor." Ended up selling all the rest because I was tired of the hassle. It was too bad, because I knew some people here would have screamed at me if they knew I sold those items. I don't know how to distribute items here without becoming gift trained, and I really don't have the time for that.

Saw some people here talk about donating items. How is that done, and what items can be donated?
confettibird is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2011, 01:41 PM   #2
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Donate

I think you can only donate items with codes such as I pet.
Old 03-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Like Pandapuddin said, I also think its only items that have codes (For example, its from peek-a-newz challenges) and pet codes. There are rumors that there might be a "donation station" but we are unsure if they are true
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 01:56 PM   #4

Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade
Aikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comradeAikou is a saintly comrade

I honestly don't know but maybe this would help..?
Quote:
Can I donate extra codes somewhere?

Yes! If you already have emails that have been sent to you with codes you don't need, forward those emails to admin@webkinzinsider.com and WI will happily use them as prizes for a future WI contest (or contests).
If you want to generate more codes for WI to use, just use any email address that ends in "@webkinzinsider.com" in the fill-out form and it will reach the WI folks. Seriously, just make something up, like gobbldegronk@webkinzinsider.com, 123@webkinzinsider.com, asdlfkjweru@webkinzinsider.com, that kind of thing. But it has to be a unique email address that no one else would have used to send extra codes before.
A really good way of doing it is to use your WI username and a number. So for instance, I used fromJackal1@webkinzinsider.com to send WI my first code, fromJackal2@webkinzinsider.com to send WI a second code, etc.
Aikou is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 01:59 PM   #5
SmilesRContagious
Wiki SysOp

canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness
canonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicnesscanonymous is epic beyond epicness

You can donate items. Just pm a Mod or Admin person to find out how.
Old 03-06-2011, 02:27 PM   #6
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by canonymous
You can donate items. Just pm a Mod or Admin person to find out how.
Just like Canon said... I strongly recommend this one. There is a site just for this reason, and they do make good use of the donated items...

I will guarantee that they will be passed on to other members in ways admin deems most beneficial...
ArkMama is offline Female
Old 03-06-2011, 02:36 PM   #7
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

You can also send gifts to your friends on WW. I'm sure they would love to get a gift
karenpd is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 05:09 PM   #8

koko982 will become famous soon enough

Awww sadly you can only donate items with codes. But its the thought that counts
koko982 is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 05:17 PM   #9
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

You can donate all sorts of items to WI..many items are used in the gift trainee program....others used in giveaways...also..if you have lots of items..you can be teamed with a gifted member to do a site giveaway...like Canon mentioned...contact a mod or administrator and decide which is the best way to go with the types and number of items you have...Hope you have a great day!!
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 03-10-2011, 02:08 AM   #10
ho?... Me?
Gifted

ArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with graceArkMama wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by koko982
Awww sadly you can only donate items with codes. But its the thought that counts
Actually, this is not true. You can KinzPost virtual items to the Official WI WW accounts... You can either donate to the Gifted Training Program or to WI in general for WI contests and giveaways...
ArkMama is offline Female
Closed