Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2009, 09:50 AM   #1
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Unanswered: Doll avatars.......KB size

I have a really awesome doll avvie. (Yes, I am changing up.) and iut is too many KB. How can I lower the kb? Please help me! Help will be rewarded with....COOKIES!
Ivie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2009, 09:55 AM   #2
Gifted

wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero
wowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a herowowewe was born a hero

Smile Re: Doll avatars.......KB size

Hmm, I'm not sure. I'm sorry I can't help but in avatars and signatures most of the shops can help you with that. Sorry I couldn't help that much, -wowewe
wowewe is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 10:21 AM   #3
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Doll avatars.......KB size

Thanks, I maybe will check out an avvie/siggie shop.
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

I’ve had similar problems with photos and some other graphics. If you have a photo program (to edit photos or images) on your computer you should be able to upload the image into the program and edit your image to the correct size needed. I have an HP program and it lets me put it one of the pixel sizes (width) and then it auto resizes the length to keep the image the correct size. It tells you at the very bottom of the edit avatar screen on WI the size allowance for the image, which is 125 X 125 pixels, or 48.6 KB.

Hope this helps! If you want any other help, just let me know.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 10:42 AM   #5
acflykat
Gift Guru

acflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to allacflykat is a name known to all

I use www. gifworks. com (without the spaces) You can upload your image and resize to whatever size you need. You can also add text or effects. It is pretty easy to do.
acflykat is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 10:56 AM   #6
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Thanks! I will check gifworks, and if that doesn't work, paperbutterfly, is photoshop ok?
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 11:00 AM   #7
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Hey Ivie, photoshop should work. I haven't used it in awhile, so I'm not sure where the resizing is. Hopefully if should be obvious.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 11:49 AM   #8
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

OK, thanks.

---------- Ivie added 5 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

YES! It worked! I amde it still, and shrunk it a bit and now it's working. Thanks everyone! BTW< what do you tihnk it?

Last edited by Ivie; 02-09-2009 at 11:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 02:41 PM   #9
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You cant change it. Sorry.

---------- Lelex13 added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

Oh, wait, photo shop.

Last edited by Lelex13; 02-09-2009 at 02:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 02-09-2009, 03:28 PM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

It's beautiful Ivie - I love your new avie
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed

Tags
avatars, dolls, graphics, please help