Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2008, 08:10 PM   #1
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Doll avatars

Where can I find those cute doll avatars a lot of people have? Also I heard I can make them some how. If I can can someone tell me the website to go to. Thanks!
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2008, 08:14 PM   #2
Dixiestorm
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgirl55 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Doll avatars

I will tell you later. Remind me later.
Webkinzgirl55 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #3
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

There are lots of those sites but I can only remember one or two right now and that's blinkiebee.com and Jellymuffin.com
animegrl is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

should I PM u?
Old 06-24-2008, 08:27 PM   #5
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hi mileyluver279!

We LOVE Miley Cyrus too! (Some of us were even around long enough to love Billy Ray the first time around!!)

I got my avvies from one of the shops here on WI, but my brother told me to do a ggogle on Say club dolls and I would be able to make my own.

Anyway...

http://www.dollzmania.com/SayClub_Dolls1.html

http://www.dollrage.com/Sayclub.htm

http://www.blinkiebee.com/blinkies.php?category=33

Hope you find one you like!
Old 06-24-2008, 08:30 PM   #6
:/ :/ :/
Webkinz :)

boovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of lightboovalicious14 is a glorious beacon of light

hmm. I'm not sure. but id be careful wat ones u choose. They r all coming out upside down!
boovalicious14 is offline Female
Old 06-24-2008, 08:32 PM   #7
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

Omg Thank You Sooo Much Guys!!! You All Get Rep Points!!!!!!
Old 06-25-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Thanks mileyluver279!

boovalicious14, you are funny!

mileyluver279, some of the insiders are playfully protesting arte, since we haven't seen the Ancient Civilization flooring - ProNatey started the cause - and it is great fun!
Old 06-25-2008, 02:01 PM   #9
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Here is a GREAT spot to get a lot of dolls, like Disney and other cartoon characters as well as those cutesie dolls like everyone has. It also has a link for you to create your own dolls. I like that one. It has a customize Tinkerbell one in there that is just beautiful.
--->http://www.cute-spot.com/ <---
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 06-25-2008, 03:07 PM   #10
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

its at www.blinkiebee.com i made one, and it was really cute! if u dont like that site just pm me and i'll give u another, hope i helped1
runlikethewind is offline Female
Closed