Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 05:44 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
rosepetersen is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: doing tricks

When I was looking for Doug in the Collectors room I saw a monkey rolling over and doing various tricks. When he was asked how he did that..he said he had to go to school. I checked out the Academy but didn't see anything that would earn him that ability.
Does anyone know how he did that?
Thanks Rose
I"m not sure I've put this in the right place, haven't posted before.
rosepetersen is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 05:56 PM   #2
Gifted

Kimber21 is a forum hero
Kimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum heroKimber21 is a forum hero

Default Re: doing tricks

Hi Rose,
Welcome to WI.
After passing level 5 at the Academy, your pet will receive a special talent. The roll over is for passing the Speed Class, Weigh Lifting will give you the flip & Track/Field the jump action.
Here is a link to the guide for the Academy done by FIA here on WI
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...academy-87107/
Old 05-30-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Gift Guru

blueajah knows the way
blueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the wayblueajah knows the way

Hi rosepetersen! You do learn tricks from going to the academy, you have to pass level 5 in each of the basic pet courses to learn a new trick. Strength earns you flip, speed earns you rolling over, agility earns you jump, intelligence earns you hide eyes, creativity earns you blow a kiss and style earns you dance. It is well worth it to bring your pets to school and earns these fun tricks especially with the new recess reward! Also, you only need to complete the classes with one pet and it will unlock for all your pets. Have fun
blueajah is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 06:10 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

You have to complete five whole levels at the Kinzville Academy to be able to unlock a trick. Different classes unlock different ones
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 06:18 PM   #5
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Yes, school....a WHOLE LOTTA LOTTA school!
Old 05-30-2009, 06:51 PM   #6

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

You must go to the Kinzville Acadamy, and sign your pet up for classes.
There is the class, which you take and do a game, but you can fail, and tutoring, which costs more, but i think you skip the game and pass. You can do three classes a dayper pet, all pets can go for three classes once a day. It can be less than three, if you are short on KC.
My suggestion:
Tutor, it saves work and failure.
Just do the following to make money for it:
Gem hunt- Curio Shop, gem hunt, click on a mine, click on a rock, maybe a gem will be!
Magical Forest- If you have nothing bought in real stores, there is still the star challenge.
Daily Kinzcare- Things to do, my pets, daily kinzcare, I love my webkinz.
Employment office: Babysitter, in particular, though you must do 50 kidz quizzy ?s
(Babysitter: focus on the amount of pets you need, let the others cry.)
Wheel of Wow- arcade
Wishing well- arcade
Todays Activites- Do them all, except Wshop sales, that costs money
That should earn you some $$$
Now, every 15 full days, (3 classes, do not know if other pets count or not.) you see a red recess bell. Click on it when you want to, (It is a one time use, until you do another 15 full days) and there are games that can earn you money
There are levels, 1 to 10, at the acadamy, the amount of classes you neeed to pass grows level after level.
Level five should give you the tricks, used in the actions bar at houses and clubhouses
Level ten gives you a choice of a special item, or, in two cases, hairdressing and cooking, a game WHICH ARE NOT WORTH IT DO OTHERS!
Hope this anwsers your questions! Have fun!
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 08:06 PM   #7
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You will have to pass some levels in the acadamy, and then, you can earn them.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 08:52 PM   #8
Softball 4 Ever

Husker Girl has a spectacular aura about

Hello rosepetersen!!! I think I can help answer your question. After one of your webkinz passes level 5 of any class, they unlock a special trick. Once unlocked, that trick can be used for all of your webkinz pets. The tricks are as follows:

Weight lifting - flip
Speed - roll over
Agility - jump
Intelligence - cover eyes
Creativity - blow a kiss
Style - dance

Hope this helped answer your question!!!
Husker Girl is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 10:43 AM   #9
oohoo!!!

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

Everyone pretty much answered your question.

I think doing classes is worth the time and KC. I was in a trading room once, and saw a gorilla dancing. It was sooooooooooooo funny!!!!!!
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Closed