Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #1
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Exclamation Answered: Does Signature Pet Help About-To-Expire Account?

I have an account that is about to expire and I want to adopt a signature panda, will that make my account work for another year or will I have to adopt just a Webkinz and not a signature pet? Thanks if someone could help! This is very urgent for me!

Last edited by stormypanda; 12-06-2009 at 03:55 PM..
Best Answer - Posted by mouszkinz
Yes you can, just like any other pet! Now hurry!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
I'm a veggie-lovin'
Webkinz :)

mouszkinz is a jewel in the roughmouszkinz is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Does Signature Pet Help About-To-Expire Account?

Yes you can, just like any other pet! Now hurry!
mouszkinz is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 04:26 PM   #3
Sssssssssss......
Tyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guideTyrannus Rex is a golden guide

Yep, it works just like any other pet! You get another full year of access, no matter what kind of webkinz you adopt!
Tyrannus Rex is offline Male
Old 12-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Signature counts as a pet. i would love a signature panda. You are lucky you are going to get one. So yeah, it will keep your account open.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:38 PM   #5
slc1965
Webkinz :)
slc1965 is on a distinguished road

You can adopt the signature pet. If you do it before the year expiration it will give you an additional 3 months. So the account will not expire for 15 months. If you wait it will give you a 14 day grace period to adopt a pet. I'm not sure if it will give the the 15 months but you will be good for one more year. The account will count down daily as to how many days you have to renew your account. I found this out because two of my friends accounts are currently expiring. If you do the adoption either before the year end or during the 14 day grace period you will not loose any of you pets or items.
slc1965 is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 05:43 PM   #6
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Yep, of course you can adopt it! Any Webkinz, Signature or Lil Kinz will expand your Webkinz Account for another year. Deluxe helps too!!! Adopt your pet, and you'll have your account for a loong while yet!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 12-06-2009, 06:13 PM   #7
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Okay thanks so much everyone! You've all been a great help!
Closed