Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

k9jenn is just really nicek9jenn is just really nice

Question Answered: Does this happen to anybody else?!

Everytime I exit out of Mazin Hamsters and try to go back to Webkinz, my internet freezes and it shuts down. Does anybody else have this problem? Thanks!
Best Answer - Posted by HampsterGiggles
It happens to me to. It's probably because it takes a lot to run for the mazin hamsters program and the computer can't handle redirecting itself after mazin hamsters is closed.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2011, 01:47 AM   #2
Gifted

Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up
Jenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed upJenny has been beamed up

Default Re: Does this happen to anybody else?!

That happens to me as well. Instead of logging out/going to back to webkinz i have to exit out and that keeps it from freezing up about 50% of the time.
Unfortunately i don't know of any other way around it, but maybe someone else does.
Jenny is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 03:29 AM   #3
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Sort of, I have not been to mazin Hamsters for a while... But everytime I go to Mazin Hamsters when I try to leave, it does not respond and it is REALLY slow and it really bugs me. Sorry about that.
Old 07-25-2011, 12:27 PM   #4
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

i don't have this problem. but i do have a problem of the mazin' hamsters area loading very slow, and not showing it's progress while it loads, so it stands on 0 for very long and then jumps to 100.
it used to happen to me that it logged out in the middle of doing he moolah mountain daily thing, but it doesn't happen to me for a while...
but when everything goes ok, when i exit the hamsters area i go into webkinz world normally.
mentos is offline Female
Old 07-25-2011, 01:57 PM   #5

clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds
clawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no boundsclawpaw8 knows no bounds

Well, even though I don't own a Mazin' Hamster yet, I once went to check it out, and yes, the internet did freeze. You're not alone.
clawpaw8 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 01:44 AM   #6

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

It happens to me to. It's probably because it takes a lot to run for the mazin hamsters program and the computer can't handle redirecting itself after mazin hamsters is closed.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 08:26 AM   #7
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

Yes I have this problem probably around 95% of the time and have done since Moolah Mountain was introduced.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 07-26-2011, 08:56 AM   #8

Priceless has disabled reputation

Yep, this is a problem for me too. That's why I rarely play it anymore. I hope this gets better!
Priceless is offline Male
Closed