Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 02:50 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: Does Goober have a trophy still?

I must preface this with the fact that I have several trophies from Goober but as they are neat looking I always want more.
Well just had a great game that should have garnered me at least one more trophy as I had two moves that put a glowing atom into a another five ball combo and three instances of putting a glower into a four ball combo . I thousght for sure a trophy was mine especailly aw it was a rather low scoring game for 10 levels.
But no trophy WHA?!?!?!
Have the rules changed? Because that was the best game but several had that 4 to 5 combo and no trophy!
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-17-2010, 05:55 PM   #2
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Default Re: Does Goober have a trophy still?

If you are able to use a five-atom bonus, you MAY be awarded a trophy. (:
You can always just look in the WIki and type in the game, and see if there is a trophy or not, have fun game-playing!
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #3
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

I believe you can still get one.
You have to get a 5 atom bonus.
Even if you get 5 atoms, that does not guarantee a trophy.
I've gotten the 5 atom bonus a couple times and I've yet to win trophy.
It just takes time and luck.
Good luck!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:23 PM   #4
Harry S is a bunny!

sarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledgesarocks7 flows towards the sea of knowledge

The trophy is not retired yet.
I've gotten to level 12 but still no trophy. It may have changed a little so you don't get trophies as often
sarocks7 is offline Female
Old 06-17-2010, 07:51 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

You can still win the Goober's Lab trophy. Remember that it is random when you use the bonus atom from your 5 in a row. Even if you use it in another 5 in a row, the chances of winning the trophy are still random. Keep trying and you will win another. I know what you are talking about. I too am a trophy fiend. I love to get more and more of them!
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 06-17-2010, 08:09 PM   #6
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

As everyone is saying they are still out there and we are still trying (:
i have never even gotten one so good luck.
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 09:40 AM   #7

jennkinz has a spectacular aura aboutjennkinz has a spectacular aura about

I have played this game so many times and have never gotten a trophy. I have gotten the 5 atom bonus many times and still never got one, so I guess all we can do is keep trying

Is there a wiki somewhere that tells you how to win the trophy's?
jennkinz is offline Female
Old 06-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #8
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

View Post Originally Posted by sdf9
Well just had a great game that should have garnered me at least one more trophy as I had two moves that put a glowing atom into a another five ball combo and three instances of putting a glower into a four ball combo . I thousght for sure a trophy was mine especailly aw it was a rather low scoring game for 10 levels.
But no trophy WHA?!?!?!
Have the rules changed? Because that was the best game but several had that 4 to 5 combo and no trophy!
The odds of winning the Goober's Lab Trophy are 1 in 400 for every five-atom bonus used in the game. No matter what kind of combination you use it in, the chance of winning is always the same, and getting to farther levels in the game does NOT affect the trophy chance. The odds are definitely not in the player's favor, so you will need to use more than a couple bonus atoms to get a better chance of winning.

See this thread for more information:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...art-ii-185427/

You can see there that if you use FIVE bonus atoms a game, you will have a 50% chance of winning the trophy by your 56th game. So keep playing.

View Post Originally Posted by jennkinz
Is there a wiki somewhere that tells you how to win the trophy's?
Yes! You can find the information in the WIki here:

Trophies - Webkinz Insider Wiki
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 06-18-2010, 10:01 AM   #9
bc2
bc2 has disabled reputation

I am betting the odds are small each time you use a 5 atom bonus atom. Of all the games on Webkinz, I play that one the most. I usually get to level 13 or higher and I always make sure to make as many bonuses as possible. I have only won the trophy two times in all this time (3 years on WW.)

For me it's the same with Cash Cow, I always play it like I am playing for the trophy but I've only won it two times as well.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:05 AM   #10
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I'm not sure, I've never won it... but it seems like there is, like the other people said. lol
Emma8432 is offline Female
Closed