Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 01:00 PM   #1
Frida Kahlo is my
Webkinz :)

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: Does a Ganz worker have AMNESIA?!?!

I wanted to do the Prize Klaw today, and it said that I already had my turn. But the thing is, I already had my turn last month! Does one of the Ganz workers have AMNESIA??????? I didn't have my turn yet!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a letter about it to Plumpy, hoping I will get an answer. But, as ususal, it doesn't ususally get answered. I need to find out what's happening!!!!!!
achapkid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Does a Ganz worker have AMNESIA?!?!

If you want results. you need to call Ganz. Email and sending a letter to Plumpy will not help get problems solved.
marnabear is online now Female
Old 02-21-2010, 06:53 PM   #3
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by achapkid
I wanted to do the Prize Klaw today, and it said that I already had my turn. But the thing is, I already had my turn last month! Does one of the Ganz workers have AMNESIA??????? I didn't have my turn yet!!!!!!!!!!! I sent a letter about it to Plumpy, hoping I will get an answer. But, as ususal, it doesn't ususally get answered. I need to find out what's happening!!!!!!
I think this was a bit rude... What if some of Ganz' workers DO have amnesia, and they view WI? How do you think that would feel if they saw you making fun of the disease that they have? Webkinz is not perfect, nor ever will be. This is just one of those glitches that people hate. Gnaz is working hard to fix them. People with amnesia, or any other mental disorder, are just like everyone else in this world and should not be compared to "bad", which is what you compared them to on this thread (a glitch).

Ganz tries their best to make WW a fun place for everyone.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 06:58 PM   #4
princess12458

princess12458 is on a distinguished road

dont b mean to people with amnesia its not their fault and while i am also frustrated about this it is just an unfortunate glitch we all hate. I think they fixed it since i did prize claw a while ago sending a letter to plumpy would not help you with thsi type of thing the best is to call ganz or send a comment to them
princess12458 is offline Female
Old 02-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #5
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by princess12458
dont b mean to people with amnesia its not their fault and while i am also frustrated about this it is just an unfortunate glitch we all hate. I think they fixed it since i did prize claw a while ago sending a letter to plumpy would not help you with thsi type of thing the best is to call ganz or send a comment to them
As princess and mb said, Plumpy will not help. I can find the Ganz e-mail/number, if you would like.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-21-2010, 07:23 PM   #6
Gifted

lightning bolt is sweet stuff
lightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stufflightning bolt is sweet stuff

Don't worry about it... Even though the klaw didn't work today for you, neither did the Deluxe wheel for me. It is just a glitch that you have go through no matter how much you don't want to! Good luck calling Ganz!
Old 02-21-2010, 07:37 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

With the Prize Klaw if you hit start twice, then you essentially used your turn (tells you already did it). So just hit start once, even if it is slow loading, just wait and it will load.

To say that Ganz Workers have amnesia has no bearing on this 'already have done prize klaw'.
Old 02-21-2010, 07:40 PM   #8
Banned
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish
WolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fishWolvesRGr8t won a staring contest with a fish

Ermm, i don't believe a ganz worker has Amnesia. xD
But maybe a glitch happened since there are millions of people who do the prize klaw each day.
WolvesRGr8t is offline Male
Closed