Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 11:31 PM   #1
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Default Unanswered: Does Ganz send birthday wishes?

It was my birthday last Sunday October 12th, one of the days that there was no maintenance on Webkinz World. I didn't receive any birthday wishes from Ganz, and I was wondering if they usually send a letter or something????

On my brother's birthday earlier in the month he received a Wish Token. Is this just a random thing, or was I gypped?
sydney88 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-19-2008, 01:15 PM   #2
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Does Ganz send birthday wishes?

I don't know if Ganz does anything for your birthday, but I am interested in the answer. How does Ganz know your brithday? Do you set it up when you register your account?
nonna72 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:28 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond reputeAddictedToAnime21 has a reputation beyond repute

they definitely send a card ...

i think they give out wish tokens now too
AddictedToAnime21 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 01:30 PM   #4
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

They send a card and they give you a wish token
Old 10-19-2008, 01:33 PM   #5
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
I don't know if Ganz does anything for your birthday, but I am interested in the answer. How does Ganz know your brithday? Do you set it up when you register your account?
when you register your account you use your birthday so thats how they know when it is . on my birthday i got a letter and a wish token.
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #6
Mr. Trekkie
Gift Guru

Neo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to beholdNeo1000 is a splendid one to behold

They should have sent you a wish token... There must have been a problem or glitch
Neo1000 is offline Male
Old 10-19-2008, 01:41 PM   #7
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

My b-day was June 23rd. I received a letter and a Wish Token from Ganz.......?
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:42 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

lashes is just really nicelashes is just really nice

When your pet has a birthday you get a letter and a piece of birthday cake. See attached.
And on the your birthday, you get a wish token.

Last edited by lashes; 10-31-2008 at 01:22 AM..
lashes is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:13 PM   #9
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

Thanks for all the input! Today's my sister's birthday; let's see if he get something as well..

Yes, we do put in our birthday when we register our account. Although, knowing my distrust for the Internet, I might not have put my real birth date when I registered LOL. But I think it must have been a glitch.
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 05:03 PM   #10
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by nonna72
you give the account holder's birthdate when you create the account.
Since the token program came out I make the birthday for the day after lol.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed