Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 10:57 PM   #21
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

Default Re: Does Fluaaffy sound like Flaaffy? NEED Alternate Name Spelling for "Flaaffy". PLEASE HELP!

They banned "La" during Thursday's all day maintenance. It's banned.
Try it now. It won't work.
RedBear is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 11:00 PM   #22
nettne
Webkinz :)

nettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of lightnettne is a glorious beacon of light

Question Re: Does Fluaaffy sound like Flaaffy? NEED Alternate Name Spelling for "Flaaffy". PLEASE HELP!

Well that is nuts Here is a pic of my POTM Cow her name is LaLaB , I named her after my niece- it's her nickname made by her younger sister because she couldn't say Elizabeth ! wait till I tell her she's a bad word ! Click the image to open in full size.

Attached Images
File Type: jpgIMG_4782.JPG (49.6 KB, 7 views)
nettne is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 11:04 PM   #23
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 
Default Re: Does Fluaaffy sound like Flaaffy? NEED Alternate Name Spelling for "Flaaffy". PLEASE HELP!

That really isn't fair if you think about it on so many levels. I mean, that means, for example, that my niece can't name a webbie after her mommy...Elaine...'cause that has the dreaded la in it. That's totally wrong. She got to name one after her favourite aunt that babysits her webbies for her because they are on dial up, out in the country and that's limited at best...so I tend to her daily's for her...ah...such a nice auntie...she named one after me...but gee now she can't honour her mom for buying her new ones LOL with the same respect. That is totally wrong. They are going to have to rethink this a bit I think. Apparently the music scale's out of question too then. That actually would be a fun theme...Doe...Ray...Mee....Faw...Sooo....La...oops you're not aloud..Tee and another Doe. ( Spelling here is for the benefit of names not the correct music terms.) Just wrong.
I sure hope that we all come up with something that your son likes. It's important for them to bond, and naming their pet is very important. Good luck! Please let us know how you make out. CJ
Old 09-05-2008, 11:06 PM   #24
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

Weird. I suggest to hold off on naming it. Too many glitches and what not. I have a couple pet's with "LA" in it. Lila,layla,Lacey, and Platy.. Maybe what they mean is "LA" is in a foreign language.. frech(?) Apparently "la" is "the" in french and it's feminine. But that's just what I can scrape off my [family's and mine] French skills..
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 11:15 PM   #25

dancerchic41 is on a distinguished road

that is really stupid!!!!well i hope u figure it out soon!!i would help but i don't know what most of the pokemon are!!!hold on i'll ask my bro...

---------- dancerchic41 added 2 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

maybe in the morning...

Last edited by dancerchic41; 09-05-2008 at 11:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-05-2008, 11:28 PM   #26
happy holidays!
Gift Trainee

WebkinzRaccoon is just really niceWebkinzRaccoon is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzRaccoon
Weird. I suggest to hold off on naming it. Too many glitches and what not. I have a couple pet's with "LA" in it. Lila,layla,Lacey, and Platy.. Maybe what they mean is "LA" is in a foreign language.. frech(?) Apparently "la" is "the" in french and it's feminine. But that's just what I can scrape off my [family's and mine] French skills..
They banned "La" during Thursday's all day maintenance. It's banned.
Try it now. It won't work.

Oh! I'm sorry that stinks!
WebkinzRaccoon is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:44 AM   #27
AJLareneg

AJLareneg is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey I noticed this too. I was trying to name one of my pets with a "la" and it wouldn't work. This is very disappointing.

I've also discovered that "to" is also banned. ):

That really closes out a lot of names.
AJLareneg is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 12:53 AM   #28

mrs-nick-jonas is an unknown quantity at this point

Im not sure-- i think 98.9% of the WW users are upset with Ganz for the same reason! WAAAY TOOO OVERPROTECTIVE! i cant even call my kitchen kitchen! how dum?!?!?im just not going to do WW anymore if they are going to keep this horrible name protection thing up! sooooo over-rated! i mean like 4-6 yr olds?!?!? they cant do WW without adult help anyway! plus if someone really wanted to get in trouble then they wouldnt get a $13 online plush-toy! right?
its almost like ganz is just giving out ideas to see if the'll work - like a test.. well Ganz we turned our test in already so u'd better give us all 100's!

:OP stinkin Ganz!
mrs-nick-jonas is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 01:19 AM   #29
--pls. ask--
Gift Guru

RedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roostRedBear rules the roost

I wrote an email and also filled out the comment section in WW to request that the add "La" back in. I gave several examples of harmless "La" words.

I also requested that they add two more columns. If we write letters, they *might* listen. If we don't write letters, they will do NOTHING.

i do mean "calm" emails bc i think that they'll respond better to nice but firm letters.

Are you saying that they banned "To". That's crazy! I guess they should ban the toucan, then. My son named his "Toocey" (pronouned like Took-ee). He was very specific on the spelling. So today, I'd have to name it Twoocey. how lame.

Last edited by RedBear; 09-06-2008 at 11:47 AM..
RedBear is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 01:42 AM   #30
Buddy8520

Mustang123 is on a distinguished road

i dont get ganz
they put "la" in pretty much everything, but they won't let a pet be named that.
i don't have any pets with "la" in them
i went on google translaterand looked up "la" all i got was "the" "la" and "sat"
what's bad about those?
Mustang123 is offline Female
Closed