Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 04:43 PM   #1
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Does the estore tranquil tree swing actually swing or is it just a chair?

The tranquil tree swing from the pet of the month section...

Under the description it says interactive - your pet can use this item to sit on.

So, I was just wondering if it swings or the pet just sits still.

Thanks for any input!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by webfamily; 04-21-2010 at 05:28 PM..
webfamily is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webkinz_Lovers
I have both the tire swing and the new Pet of the Month swing.

When you click on either one, your pet gets on and swings.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 04:46 PM   #2
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Default Re: Does the estore tranquil tree swing actually swing or is it just a chair?

If it says interactive, that would mean it does something. I have the backyard swing, and it swings, so I'm guessing this one does too
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 04:55 PM   #3
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Does the estore tranquil tree swing actually swing or is it just a chair?

I am almost certain it does. But I don't own the item so I can't know for sure.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-21-2010, 05:01 PM   #4
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

If you look at the POTM music video, the lion is swinging on the swing. So, because this item is in the POTM section, I'd say it swings.
Old 04-21-2010, 05:03 PM   #5
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
If it says interactive, that would mean it does something. I have the backyard swing, and it swings, so I'm guessing this one does too
View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
I am almost certain it does. But I don't own the item so I can't know for sure.
I would think that it does, it is a swing afterall. BUT that description has me questioning it. I only would want it for my dd if it truly swings as it wouldn't be as exciting to her if it is just a seat.

Thanks guys!

Wonder if anyone actually owns this item?
Old 04-21-2010, 05:06 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

FanofwebKatz is a jewel in the roughFanofwebKatz is a jewel in the rough

Yes, the swing is interactive. I know someone who has it on their account and they seem to love it. Your pet can sit and swing in your favorite back yard or tree top room. As for myself, I'd like the swing for April's pet of the month , but I'd want to make sure the ad reads that the item is interactive before buying it
FanofwebKatz is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:18 PM   #7
bamamomto4
Gift Guru

tammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond reputetammy1072 has a reputation beyond repute

yes,it swings..heres my pet at my friends house on the tire swing...

tammy1072 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #8
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by tammy1072
yes,it swings..heres my pet at my friends house on the tire swing...

That is the tire swing, LOVE that one!

The one that I'm talking about is this one...
Old 04-21-2010, 06:02 PM   #9
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

I have both the tire swing and the new Pet of the Month swing.

When you click on either one, your pet gets on and swings.
Old 04-21-2010, 06:16 PM   #10
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

Here is a picture of the New Pet of the Month Swing in use...

Closed