Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2010, 11:35 AM   #1
WIGEV Team Member

elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity
elymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacityelymic has reached maximum rep capacity

Default Answered: Does clothing in deluxe tabs dissappear when deluxe runs out?

I know it was asked before, but I don't think it was ever answered: do the clothes you have in your deluxe "wardrobe" tabs go back to your dock if you don't renew?

I will be doing a test... I have put a pair of pyjama pants in one tab and my account should run out May 12th...

I will post back with results unless someone can answer earlier..
elymic is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Jennielou
Actually it does NOT disappear. I let mine lapse a couple days and found that it went into my dock. So you should be fine, they don't take it away!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2010, 03:23 PM   #2
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Does clothing in deluxe tabs dissappear when deluxe runs out?

I believe they do.
Old 04-27-2010, 03:29 PM   #3
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
I believe they do.
that wouldn't be very nice of Ganz.

If they do dissapear, let us now and we should tweet them.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:36 PM   #4
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I believe they do disappear unfortunately
Old 04-27-2010, 03:38 PM   #5
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Actually it does NOT disappear. I let mine lapse a couple days and found that it went into my dock. So you should be fine, they don't take it away!

Last edited by Jennielou; 04-27-2010 at 04:02 PM..
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:44 PM   #6
Webkinz :)

flutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guideflutterby7 is a golden guide

Wink Re: Does clothing in deluxe tabs dissappear when deluxe runs out?

I don't think so. I can't see why Ganz would take away something just because you no longer wish to be deluxe. Being deluxe is your choice and you paid for the subscription, so anything you received in that time would be yours to keep. I'd say they'd just reshuffle it, seeing as the deluxe tabs are gone. If taking stuff away was the case why would they not strip your rooms of everything that has ever been retired - it's no longer available, so why let you keep it? - that has never happened yet. It would be like purchasing a magazine subscription; just because you choose not to continue doesn't mean they want all their magazines back; it just doesn't make sense. I'd say not to worry!!

Last edited by flutterby7; 04-27-2010 at 03:47 PM..
flutterby7 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 03:45 PM   #7
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
that is great to hear
Old 04-27-2010, 03:55 PM   #8

LoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant futureLoriM13 has a brilliant future

I also can attest it does not disappear, mine all went in my dock. For me this was a huge pain when I renewed it I had to go in and put it all back, next year I will definately renew before it runs out, I had 200 pieces of clothing to deal with!!!! I spent hours putting away or back on pets. It makes WW slow down for me when I have alot in my dock.
LoriM13 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2010, 04:31 PM   #9
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

THanks for clearing this up! I meant to say I didn't think they disappeared; that would just be rude.
Old 04-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #10
I love being a
Webkinz :)

webkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinz300000 is a splendid one to behold

I hope they don't disappear! My deluxe expires in about two months!
webkinz300000 is offline Male
Closed