Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2009, 05:05 PM   #1
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

Question Answered: Does anyone remember when a member found that she could move and delete her doors...?

Does anyone remember when one WI member (I don't remember his or her name.. sorry!) found that she could move and delete her doors in one particular room in her Webkinz house?

I was just wondering... did anyone find anything out about this further? Because no changes have been made to WW to support the earlier theory that we will be able to move or deleter doors in the future (which would be very helpful!).

Thanks!

~Soccerox7
soccerox7 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by DramaQueen
I remember. She made a thread about it. She removed everything from her room and was able to move her doors. This was a long time ago and I have seen nothing about it since. I have been waiting for the changes. Not sure why it happened to their account alone. I am hoping it wasn't a scam. You may want to ask one of the mods. I would be eager to hear a follow up to that.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2009, 05:06 PM   #2
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Does anyone remember when a member found that she could move and delete her doors...?

I remember. She made a thread about it. She removed everything from her room and was able to move her doors. This was a long time ago and I have seen nothing about it since. I have been waiting for the changes. Not sure why it happened to their account alone. I am hoping it wasn't a scam. You may want to ask one of the mods. I would be eager to hear a follow up to that.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:07 PM   #3
Cαℓℓ mє Sαяαн
Webkinz :)

hereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective sockshereigns56 rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Does anyone remember when a member found that she could move and delete her doors...?

I remember. I think she (or he, not sure) had one item left but whenever she clicked on it, it would select the door. Maybe you can ask a mod and they can fish the thread out for you.
Old 05-23-2009, 05:08 PM   #4
owzers, I sure am
Gifted

soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!soccerox7 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by DramaQueen
I'm glad you remember, too!

I think I just might ask a mod... thanks for the advice!
soccerox7 is offline Female
Closed