Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2011, 09:23 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Eustace McTuppe is a jewel in the roughEustace McTuppe is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Does anyone know when 'Today's Activities' will go full-day?

I assumed that when Summer Sensation happened, the daily activities would begin at 9 am for the rest of summer. Does anyone have an idea on when we'll see the change?
Eustace McTuppe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-29-2011, 09:33 AM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Does anyone know when 'Today's Activities' will go full-day?

I think it might change this Friday or next week.
Old 06-29-2011, 09:48 AM   #3
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

It SHOULD have already happened.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 10:23 AM   #4
ants to move doors!

Nereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant futureNereid has a brilliant future

Kittycaty is right; it always happens like after the first week of June, once school is out for the summer. Let's get on it, Ganz!
Old 06-29-2011, 11:30 AM   #5

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I was wondering the exact same thing. I'm ready for all day activities!
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 12:48 PM   #6
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

In previous years, the all-day activities have started on June 28. Not sure why that didn't happen this year.
FIA is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 03:24 PM   #7
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

I'm wondering if they are just going to leave it at 4 pm since kids go to day care or such during the summer and can't always play on line all day.

I was expecting the switch around the 13th, but since no mention has been made, I started to wonder if they'll just leave it as it is. And they have to program less things in each day...hopefully less glitches!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 03:35 PM   #8
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

I think I remember it was at the end of June before..... I don't know why it hasn't happend yet, it should!
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #9
Happy New Year! 2011

Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!Pollybear is the cats pajamas!

i too was wondering why. I have been ready since June 8th!
Pollybear is offline Female
Old 06-29-2011, 09:31 PM   #10
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Nereid
Kittycaty is right; it always happens like after the first week of June, once school is out for the summer. Let's get on it, Ganz!
It traditionally happens the day after Summer Sensation. I hope it will happen soon. Perhaps as soon as July rolls around they'll do it
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Closed