Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2008, 08:15 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

opossumgirl is just really niceopossumgirl is just really nice

Default Re: Does anyone know what this means?

i'd contact ganz it probably is just a glitch ,but i'd hold of adopting those webkinz
opossumgirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2008, 08:52 PM   #12
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

It's not a virus or anything, don't panic. Ganz uses embedded ARM software to run Webkinz. That's a file from the software. It SHOULDN'T be showing up for end users, so that's a glitch... but it's nothing to worry about. Clear out your cache, log back in, and start the adoption over. If that box still pops up, then quit the adoption process and call Ganz before continuing. If it's a problem with your code, they'll issue you a new one over the phone.

Good luck!
Old 08-29-2008, 10:33 PM   #13
YAY! i'm a
Gift Trainee
becksterrr_xo is on a distinguished road

you should contact ganz, that's the safest choice
becksterrr_xo is offline Female
Old 08-29-2008, 10:35 PM   #14
I'm moose-a-licious

crazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant futurecrazymoose has a brilliant future

o that always happens to me. like when you type an S or a T or a...C i think, these weird boxes come up. i just ignore them
crazymoose is offline Male
Old 08-30-2008, 12:28 AM   #15
No day but today
Gift Guru

Alcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guideAlcnor is a golden guide

I have had something similar, I just x out of it, and my adoptions go fine. I have never been hacked. I think it would be safe to x out
Alcnor is offline Female
Old 08-30-2008, 01:14 AM   #16
ow! I have

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

My firewall and everything is set up, so hopefully it will let me know of anything suspicious. I haven't been able to check today (it's under maintenance right now), but I'll see if it happens again. Thank you everyone for helping
Nissa is offline Female
Closed