Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

bronco_tator is on a distinguished road

Question Unanswered: Does Anyone Know What the Compleate List of Character Items Are?

I want to collect the caracter ems on webkinz, but I don't know what they all are.
Can someone tell me the complet list, or where to find it?
bronco_tator is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 04:09 PM   #2

jmuz23 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Does Anyone Know What the Compleate List of Character Items Are?

just go to webkinz pets at the top of the newzpaper page and click on a webkinz and it will tell you the special item. I t might take a while but that's the only way I know how. Hope I helped!!
jmuz23 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 04:14 PM   #3

bronco_tator is on a distinguished road

no, i don't mean those items.
I mean the things like the plumpy desk, plumpy chair, gazpacho stove.
Things lke that.
Sorry for not being clear
bronco_tator is offline Male
Old 05-30-2009, 04:36 PM   #4
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

The WIGEV has a list of all items in webkinz world. There should be a section for those items, I'll get the link for you

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...7/#post4478350

There's the link! Just scroll down to Series three, and you will see a list labeled 'characer items'.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 04:41 PM   #5
KellanluvsmecuzI'm
Gifted

twilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guidetwilightcrz is a golden guide

Hi there! You can go to the WIGEV, the Complete list of items, or the picture gallery! The WIGEV shows the categories of the items, and what their value is. The complete list shows all of the items availible in WW, in alphabetical order. And last but not least, the picture gallery, shows all of the items, their names, and are sorted by category too!
This is the link for the WIGEV.
This is the link for the Complete Listing.
This is the link for the Picture Gallery.
Good luck, and I hope you find everything you wanted out!
twilightcrz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 06:28 PM   #6

Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!Squeecky540 is headed for the top!

Series 3:Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 828x426.Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 828x285.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

Series 4:Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 828x560.Click the image to open in full size.This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 826x557.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.

If you need this again, have this link, and thank FIA: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-107330/

I hope this answers your question! Chio! (Chow)

Last edited by Squeecky540; 05-30-2009 at 06:27 PM..
Squeecky540 is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 06:57 PM   #7
ebaday

Yep they got it. Go to the WIGEV and you can find the link to them with pics on there.
Old 05-30-2009, 07:00 PM   #8
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Thanks for this great list of items. I wasn't sure what they were either but this is a grat help. Thanks
Softball Mom is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
L E A H ! !

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

You can check the WIGEV in my signature, it will tell you about all of the items.
Lelex13 is offline Female
Closed