Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 01:40 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Does anyone know if Santakinz gifts will change each day?

My question is have we been able to verify that the three gifts Santakinz is offering us are the only three he will be offering? Or is there a chance that some other gifts might show up as the month progresses? I need to know so I can save accounts for ones I might want if he changes the three he is offering. I rather doubt it but I wondered so I didn't do this on all accounts.
Tula is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by FIA
It hasn't been confirmed, but I believe it'll be the same three gifts each day.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2009, 01:41 PM   #2
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Does anyone know if Santakinz gifts will change each day?

... uh-oh. I hope not, since I already visited him. But I think it'll just be the same 3 gifts. Or maybe you can visit him every day! Ah, our greedy little Webkinz.
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 12-01-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
... uh-oh. I hope not, since I already visited him. But I think it'll just be the same 3 gifts. Or maybe you can visit him every day! Ah, our greedy little Webkinz.
ROFLOL thats so right...but I just don't want to miss something by jumping into this too soon....when he asked me was "i sure" I suddenly wondered...is he going to have something different tomorrow...LOL
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Oh, I didn't even think of that...oops I've done all mine already. If that does happen, how many of our greedy little webkinz will open new accounts LOL CJ
Old 12-01-2009, 01:46 PM   #5
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

It hasn't been confirmed, but I believe it'll be the same three gifts each day.
FIA is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 01:48 PM   #6
ted
Ho-Ho-Ho
Webkinz :)

ted has a spectacular aura aboutted has a spectacular aura about

I hope there's more . . cause ionly did mine on my main account for a reason.
ted is offline Male
Old 12-01-2009, 02:04 PM   #7
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Well I want to check them each day and see what happens until we can get a confirmation on this...
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:11 PM   #8
I Wish You Would
Webkinz :)

panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum
panda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forumpanda886 rocks the forum

Sorry, I don't know. I'm wondering if he's actually just asking, but he's going to give us all three items. I don't really want any of them!

That makes me wonder: what happens if you don't go see him in the room? Will those kids not get gifts?
panda886 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:12 PM   #9
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

It seems it would cause a lot of confusion if they add other gifts because what if you miss the ones today waiting for tomorrow, or wish you had waited for the ones on Christmas eve intead of the ones posted today. Ganz might get lots of unhappy calls. Being a teacher and all it is always best to make things as simple as possible..so chances are there are no additional items.

View Post Originally Posted by panda886
Sorry, I don't know. I'm wondering if he's actually just asking, but he's going to give us all three items. I don't really want any of them!

That makes me wonder: what happens if you don't go see him in the room? Will those kids not get gifts?
No he says if you don't chose he will have to chose for you so you will get one of those three no matter what. I love them. Sorry you don't want any of them. I thought they were cute. The Mrs birdy was my least favorite of them though.
Tula is offline Female
Old 12-01-2009, 02:27 PM   #10
nanadeb
Gifted

miamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to allmiamia is a name known to all

Ganz being Santakinz boss, anything goes
miamia is offline Female
Closed