Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-28-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Does anyone know if I can play on WW on an ipad?

I've heard so much about ipads and I have an iphone and love the features (what I dare use cause I'm chicken and easily confused)....but I also sort of heard that I can't actually play on WW on them for some reason...something about the flash.....does anyone know anything for sure about this as I am NOT a techie. Thanks is advance for any info.
RMMimii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-28-2011, 08:22 PM   #2

strawgumdrop1 is a WIzard
strawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzardstrawgumdrop1 is a WIzard

Donation Award 
Default Re: Does anyone know if I can play on WW on an ipad?

no because ipad doesn't support flash player
strawgumdrop1 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #3

Abli2001 is on a distinguished road

I really doubt it, since you can't play it on an iPhone! You can only play the webkinz mobile apps (WW arcade games)...

I hope I helped!

--Abli2001
Abli2001 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 08:26 PM   #4

WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff
WeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuffWeBkiNZ & Me is sweet stuff

I'm sorry but no

It cannot suport flash

but you may be able to play the arcade games for $1
WeBkiNZ & Me is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 08:28 PM   #5
Call me Savanah! (:

am708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roostam708 rules the roost

Like the others have said, the ipad does not support flash, which means you cannot play Webkinz on it. Sorry!
am708 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 08:35 PM   #6
Louis Vuitton

Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds
Littlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no boundsLittlekozmo knows no bounds

No! Sorry! There is many other Tablets that you can do it though!
Littlekozmo is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 08:46 PM   #7
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

I've heard that there is an application available on the app store that allows you to play flash games.
Its called Cloud Browse.
Cloud Browse - Use Flash and Java on iPhone and iPad | AlwaysOn Technologies
It says that it costs money, but I believe there is a free version on the app store.
I don't own Cloud Browse, so I don't have any idea on how well it works or doesn't work.
There are a couple of older threads on WI about this application, but with applications changing any bugs or glitches might be fixed.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-worth-684232/
I hope this helps!
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-28-2011, 09:00 PM   #8
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I am gonna add to what Blythe said.

There USED to be a free version of cloud browse, but not any more. Now you have to pay 99 cents for the app.
The app is very slow especially when a lot of people are on. It allows to get buy a rare, or spin the wheel, but nothing more. Its hard to do anything over that on it.

I don't think this app is worth it.

Your best bet is to buy the arcade games for 99 cents and play those and then transfer your kc over to your WW account.
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 12:48 AM   #9
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Thanks for all the wonderful info....I went to the Cloud Browse site and it seems that the price has gone up so I would think that the performance may have improved also.....it seems that they are asking for a monthly subscription now.

I am still on the fence about this though because I have over 200 pets on my main account and I saw on the other thread from earlier this year that it was slow when it had a lot of pets....of course that person did say they were using the free version (I think) and they do seem to have upgraded/improved the technology since then.

IDK......anyone else have any comments???
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 12-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #10
Alexa Styles!:)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Hey,
I have an I Pod and I tried going to Welcome to Webkinz on it and it pulled up games and there by the same person Apple and so I'd say probably not.
alexa7700 is offline Female
Closed