Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2009, 05:59 PM   #1
olves beat
Webkinz :)

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

Question Unanswered: Does anyone know how to make picture collages and/or 3-pic siggies?

If you do, can you tell me how?
popchick772009 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2009, 06:02 PM   #2

Nightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to allNightowl is a name known to all

Default Re: Does anyone know how to make picture collages and/or 3-pic siggies?

Here is what I do... but I have a Mac... It might not work for you.

I go onto word and line up the pictures in a row on the document, then I take a screen shot of them. There is a guide about that somewhere, but I'll have to go find it for you! You can VM/PM if this makes no sense.

Night

---------- Nightowl added 1 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...put-site-8630/

There's the link to the screen shot guide. Hope I helped!

Last edited by Nightowl; 02-28-2009 at 06:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Nightowl is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:05 PM   #3
Adam's my vegetarian

mypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all aroundmypetduck radiates beauty and kindness all around

I have a PC, and this is what I do.

1. Open paint.
2. Find a picture you want on the internet.
3. Right click on that picture.
4. Click on copy.
5. Paste the picture on paint by doing Ctrl + V.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until you have the pictures you want.
7. Make sure you save as a JPG.
mypetduck is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:30 PM   #4
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

ok it is not letting me do the ctrl+V thing. nothing is happening when i do that
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 02-28-2009, 06:52 PM   #5
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

Collages can be made on [ LunaPic Online Photo Editor ] I believe there is an option on the home page that will let you upload the pictures then will put them togather for you.

3- Pic siggies are simple. You can go to Paint [Computer: All Programs > Accesories > Paint]
You can copy and paste the image you want from the website, then paste it to Paint. There you can set them to the correct size etc.

Good Luck!

---------- Lake added 3 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by popchick772009
ok it is not letting me do the ctrl+V thing. nothing is happening when i do that
You can hit that key, but you don't have too.
Here is a screen shot of what I do...

1. When you find the picture on the internet, right click, then click copy.
2. On Paint, click "Edit" then "Paste. Look for this:

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Lake; 02-28-2009 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #6
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I think so all I do is

copy the first pic you want
go to paint and click paste
do that with the pics you want
put the pics together
and there you have a collage or the same thing with a 3 pic siggy

if you can't get it i'd be happy to help

bigduck is offline Female
Closed