Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
leigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Does anyone know the answer Re: locked out of account

Skip down to the red to just read my question and avoid my epic explanation.

Hi! I'm new here. I discovered this site a few days ago and have been lurking and learning a lot. Great site!

My daughter received a dalmatian Webkinz back in December and we set up an account, but I didn't know what Webkinz was all about and we didn't use it.

Then my nephew got one and started playing daily and talking about how cool it was. So we tried to log back in, but couldn't. I don't even know what I possibly could have made up as a user name for her.

I tried every combination and did the forgot my user name and entered my name, her name, both birth dates, different combos, etc. Nothing worked! Maybe I used the wrong email address.

So I felt bad and went and bought her two more Webkinz and we played a little, but didn't get very into it. Well in the last month we have gotten very into it and we know have a huge collection of pets, clothes, figures, carriers, and charms.

She takes all of it with her every time we leave the house. She loves the stuffed animals as much as the virtual animals. She is 4 by the way.

And now she is asking me everyday to please make her dalmatian have a room too. I really don't want to buy another dalmatian. We have a list of other different pets and accessories we would like to add to our collection and we certainly don't need duplicate stuffed animals around our house. I was trying to get away from so many stuffed animals before we got caught up in the Webkinz craze.

I do plan to buy her the Lil' Kinz Dalmatian soon, so maybe that will satisfy her, but I am sure she is going to want it's "mom" online too.

So all of that to finally ask the question.

If I call Ganz will they be able to give me access to my old account or move my pet over to our new account. I don't know any of the info I used to set up the account. Just the code. The account has never been logged back into since the initial setup. I can probably verify information used to set up the account. Since I really did set it up. I just must have mixed up some of our info when doing it.

Thank you so much!

Leigh a very forgetful mom
Penelope Hoppity :pgn: Tux :pgn: Waddle Maggie Cocoa Marley ?Freckles?

Last edited by Gingerly; 02-23-2008 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Removed the red ink.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2008, 12:03 PM   #2
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

Default Re: Does anyone know the answer Re: locked out of account

Having the code is a great help. I don't think they will move the pet but they can probably help you get access to the old account since you have the code and will be able to give them other info. Good Luck!

Email: Support@webkinz.com
US phone: 1-800-724-5902

Last edited by Lioness; 02-23-2008 at 12:07 PM..
Old 02-23-2008, 12:20 PM   #3
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Once I read in the customer support area that they can merge 2 accounts (usually if one account is less than a month old). I tried to find that link, but I can't find it again. If they do this, one of the account's items will be "lost forever"; I believe that you only get the pet moved. You should first try to get them to let you into the older account, so you can mail any items to your other account through the KinzPost, before they try to merge the accounts (that way, you will have your pet specific item (PSI) and all other items you bought that you want to keep; and you might as well spend the Kinzcash and mail any items you buy to the other account; you can only mail one time (up to 3 items) to an account per day).

You can try to email or call (support@webkinz.com or 1-866-webkinz).
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 02-23-2008, 12:24 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!
Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!Lioness has rep to infinity and beyond!

That is a great idea but since the first account was set up in December it has already been more then 30 days. Maybe it will work with the new account?
Old 02-23-2008, 02:14 PM   #5
leigh is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks all! I sent them an email. I'll let you know how it turns out.
Closed