Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
onderwoman.
Webkinz :)

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Does anyone know...?

Hi,
Does anyone know if their ever going to grant access to Kinzchat PLUS for the latest members?
Their not allowing any new Kinzchat PLUS access to the new members anymore unless you've already signed up!
Can someone please tell me why their doing this and if the new members will be able to join Kinzchat PLUS?

Thanks!
Smog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

Default Re: Does anyone know...?

So Ganz isn't allowing the very new members to join Kinzchat Plus? I think the new members have to be a member of Webkinz for at least a few weeks before they are allowed to join Kinzchat Plus.
Old 12-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

I have no experience, because I was granted acess the summer of 2009. Plus, I started my account in 2007.
achapkid is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #4
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by stormypanda
So Ganz isn't allowing the very new members to join Kinzchat Plus? I think the new members have to be a member of Webkinz for at least a few weeks before they are allowed to join Kinzchat Plus.
I've been a member since October 2009. But perhaps a year?
Smog is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:56 PM   #5
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

You(or your parents) have to sign up for it on the Parents Area place on the homepage. Then it should grant you access. I don't know why it wouldn't.
mhig is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:58 PM   #6
onderwoman.

Yes, I've tried that. The point is that their not granting access.

(Sorry if that sounded in the slightest bit mean!)
Smog is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 04:59 PM   #7
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
Yes, I've tried that. The point is that their not granting access.

(Sorry if that sounded in the slightest bit mean!)
\\

No, it didn't sound mean.

Did you follow all the steps in the email? And did you do them right?
And also the email is only good for 24 hours, after that you need to send a new request.

Last edited by mhig; 12-25-2009 at 05:09 PM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:05 PM   #8
onderwoman.

I've done it multiple times. I can't even see the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse. Some of my friends haven't been able to enter, either. I think its just the newer members.
Smog is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #9
Mhig

View Post Originally Posted by Smog
I've done it multiple times. I can't even see the Kinzchat PLUS clubhouse. Some of my friends haven't been able to enter, either. I think its just the newer members.
I don't think it's that, because my mom just granted me access to my account and it works. And my account is only like 6 days old. Well, actually that's my second account. My first one is way older.

Last edited by mhig; 12-25-2009 at 05:24 PM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 05:14 PM   #10
onderwoman.

Well. D'you think you need an old E-mail adress...? And could you see Kinzchat PLUS before you were granted it?
Smog is offline Female
Closed