Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-24-2009, 10:14 PM   #1
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 
Default Answered: Does anyone have DSL out here?

I currently have high speed from the cable company, but because I live in the city it is always slow and bogged down. I was thinking about giving DSL a try or maybe satellite. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Jasmyn1129 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by luigi'smom
I have dsl from verizon and love it. Ours is faster than our local cable company. Sattelite is VERY expensive. I looked into it and for us it is so not worth it.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 05:54 AM   #2
Gifted

luigi'smom is just really niceluigi'smom is just really nice

Default Re: Does anyone have DSL out here?

I have dsl from verizon and love it. Ours is faster than our local cable company. Sattelite is VERY expensive. I looked into it and for us it is so not worth it.
luigi'smom is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 08:24 AM   #3
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Jasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to allJasmyn1129 is a name known to all

Donation Award 

I am seriously thinking of getting DSL. I just hope it will be faster than this bogged down cable.Thanks for the advice.
Old 09-25-2009, 09:15 AM   #4
Gifted

xxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talentxxaeroxx has lots of talent

WI Subscriber

I have Verizons DSL... and it works fine also you should put this is "Open Mike" this is only for Webkinz Related things.... But if I were you I'd download this

CLICK HERE FOR THE LINK

Hope I helped. And good luck remember to move this
xxaeroxx is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:26 AM   #5
marnabear
Webkinz :)

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I have DSL with Qwest and really like it. It was easier for us than cable because we don't even have cable in the room our computers are in and besides, cable is much more expensive. I know cable offers good deals, but after 6 months the price goes way up.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:27 AM   #6
I love my
Webkinz :)

Crimson is on a distinguished road

I have Verizon's DSL also, and it's been great. The only time we ever had problems with it was when it was free for the first 3 months. It would disconnect occasionally, but now that we're paying monthly, it's never disconnected once. I would give it a try and see what you think.
Crimson is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
jasmyn112952
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

Thanks for everyone's advice. I think I may call Verizon and see what they can offer us.
Closed