Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 03:44 PM   #21
jnmommy
Gifted

baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!baxjul is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Dock won't load... too many items?

I was having the same problem, but I only had 30 items in my dock. I called ganz, talked to someone, and she said it is a certain server that is having the problem.

When you log on, try to get everything out of your dock, then log out and back in, and get those items out of the dock, again and again... That will help get the items out of your dock.
baxjul is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #22
auntjudi
Webkinz :)

jamb53 is just really nicejamb53 is just really nice

I don't think it has anything to do with the number of items you have in your dock. I currently have 859 items and my dock loads quickly. If I try to login to my account from my old computer the items will not load. I agree with those who say it's probably a Ganz Glitch.:gr:
jamb53 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 05:39 PM   #23
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

try going to the wshop, contacting ganz, or just wait and go on another website until it finishes loading. or go to kinz post and act like your going to send a gift but go somewhere else. Hope that helps!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 05:47 PM   #24
I may or may
Gifted

Ilovemom619 knows the way
Ilovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the wayIlovemom619 knows the way

Smile Re: Dock won't load... too many items?

View Post Originally Posted by baxjul

When you log on, try to get everything out of your dock, then log out and back in, and get those items out of the dock, again and again... That will help get the items out of your dock.
That works for me but it is very time consuming so i log on try to get them if it does not work i log out and repeat, it usually works after 3-4 trys
Ilovemom619 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 05:55 PM   #25

mommybird will become famous soon enough

i have over 1000 items on my main account in it's dock and it loads no problem but I did have this same problem with a smaller account. I was able to resolve the issue myself by putting the 10 items in my dock on startup in a room. then I logged out and a different set of 10 items was in my dock. I took those and put them in a room too. After I had done this 3 or 4 times I was able to get items from storage. I hope this helps!
mommybird is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 07:14 PM   #26
Gift Guru

MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness
MsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicnessMsHoliday is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

My grandson and I both have 400 and 300+ items respectively. We do not have any problem loading but, I do try to buy storage rooms for us to clean the docks out.
He just keeps buying with his game money.
I hope you get some results from your inquiry to Gantz. They have always returned my phone calls within a day or two.
MsHoliday is offline Female
Old 01-19-2009, 07:15 PM   #27
Kayla4612

well it shouldn't be that because I've had over 200 items in my dock... so i dont think its that... But maybe.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:41 PM   #28
jeepboy01

Jeepboy01 has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

I have problems with mine all the time. I thought it was becasue of the number of pets I have in my account.
Jeepboy01 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #29
Gift Guru

stbernard07 knows the way
stbernard07 knows the way

I had 6000 items in my dock and it wouldn't load. I have sold 5800 of them and now it loads perfectly.
stbernard07 is offline Male
Old 01-19-2009, 07:53 PM   #30
smiley1996

clear chace
contact ganz
Closed