Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #1
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Unhappy Answered: Dock Troubles

I'll start off by saying that my dock has well over 3000 items in it. I've been trying to make storage rooms to put all of my stuff in, but since my dock will only load on Google Chrome, about 80% of the time, my items float all around the screen when I try to put items in my room. I even sometimes get logged out after that happens. I sometimes accidentally feed rare foods that I only have one of to my pet. I've heard that the dock glitch doesn't happen on Firefox, but every time I try to open my dock on Firefox, the Adobe Flash Player always crashes. I don't know what browser to use for putting items in my room anymore. This has been driving me crazy for months, and I'd appreciate all the help I can get. Thanks for reading!
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
I am a member of the HUGE dock club. I have to use safari, clear cookies/cache then load WW. I don't use a netbook, so can't help with that one. I just know that safari will load it up without adobe crashing and I can work on my dock
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2012, 04:11 PM   #2
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Dock Troubles

I can totally sympathize with your problem. I have about 1300 items in my dock and am running into the same trouble about accidentally feeding rare foods because they're just floating out there where they shouldn't be. I'm also using Chrome and have had the same problem with Flash crashing on Firefox. I wish I had a solution to offer, and I'll be watching this thread to see if anyone has some suggestions that might help. Good luck!
Sepphira is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 04:14 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The amount of things in your dock is probably the worst problem. I have about 2000 in mine, and sometimes I have a problem with the dock on Firefox, but most of the time it will load, though it does take a while. I did notice recently when I had over 2000 items that I had much more trouble, and it crashed most of the time, but when I got rid of about 100 things, I was okay again. It does help when you try unloading your dock at times when it's not so busy, so I usually don't try in the late afternoon or early evening. Another browser you could try is Safari, but you need an older version; the newest seems to have compatibility issues. I don't ever get the floating items with Safari, and sometimes it will unload the dock when Firefox won't. Good luck storing your stuff! I know what it's like to have an overloaded dock.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-09-2012, 04:44 PM   #4
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

I'm going to try downloading Safari 4.0.5 and see if that does anything.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:17 PM   #5
Charizard is happily
Gifted

I just downloaded Safari 4.0.5 and it seems to load my dock, but all the spaces are blank and not clickable.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:20 PM   #6
turtletortoise
Gifted
spotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the wayspotted turtle knows the way

I had that happen I bought 3 storage rooms to make it so the items don't float by having less than 50

it does happen on fire fox that is what I use
spotted turtle is offline Male
Old 02-09-2012, 05:32 PM   #7
Charizard is happily
Gifted

I'm trying to see if it will load on Firefox again, but I can't even log in without it crashing before.
Old 02-09-2012, 05:54 PM   #8
Charizard is happily
Gifted

I guess I'll have to try Internet Explorer, I'm not getting any farther with Safari than Firefox.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:01 PM   #9
Charizard is happily
Gifted

Does it help saying that I'm on a Netbook with Windows 7? I can't get IE to load a log in screen that shows all of the page.
Old 02-09-2012, 07:50 PM   #10
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I am a member of the HUGE dock club. I have to use safari, clear cookies/cache then load WW. I don't use a netbook, so can't help with that one. I just know that safari will load it up without adobe crashing and I can work on my dock
Closed

Tags
yomcnugget