Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-10-2008, 04:22 AM   #31
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Re: Dock Limits?

BROMSISA, about nine months ago i got an email from ganz telling me about the 100 dock item limit. i could not get into my acct............. and they were asking for permission to delete items so it was under 100, or that when i got in my acct to sell things, gift things, store things, or use things and get it under 100. i dint not let them delete anything. i told them id do it if and when i got back in. well i got in real quick and i did get it under 100. i personally think it was jsut an excuse on their part since i was only 100 over. but nonetheless, i do have the email but i dont know how to post things here. ive tried to read the thread on how. but it does say what you say as well. i think we are running into another thing where ganz cs is telling different people different things........................ maybe they dont even know themselves. but i can verify what you say, and that is why i said what i did in the thread earlier. i dont think anyone can know if one item is deleted if they have 500 items! i know i cant keep track of 100............ so i really wish ganz would say how many pets we are allowed to have, how many rooms, how much in our dock........................ very clearly and easily found. so we can all stop wondering............................................................. i dont want to start over when i get close to the limit, but if i have to then i will if that is the limit. but if not, id rather not.

hope that made sense!!!!!
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2008, 09:46 AM   #32
I <33 you

gracie503 is a jewel in the roughgracie503 is a jewel in the rough

BASMAT, we would love to see that e-mail! I think that it would really clear things up. If you will post on my profile or shoot me a pm sometime I can walk you through the talking pictures on your computer. But remember to black out any personal information such as e-mail addresses, last names, or any thing like that. Thanks a lot for reading, -Gracie
gracie503 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 12:10 PM   #33

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
BROMSISA, about nine months ago i got an email from ganz telling me about the 100 dock item limit. i could not get into my acct............. and they were asking for permission to delete items so it was under 100, or that when i got in my acct to sell things, gift things, store things, or use things and get it under 100. i dint not let them delete anything. i told them id do it if and when i got back in. well i got in real quick and i did get it under 100. i personally think it was jsut an excuse on their part since i was only 100 over. but nonetheless, i do have the email but i dont know how to post things here. ive tried to read the thread on how. but it does say what you say as well. i think we are running into another thing where ganz cs is telling different people different things........................ maybe they dont even know themselves. but i can verify what you say, and that is why i said what i did in the thread earlier. i dont think anyone can know if one item is deleted if they have 500 items! i know i cant keep track of 100............ so i really wish ganz would say how many pets we are allowed to have, how many rooms, how much in our dock........................ very clearly and easily found. so we can all stop wondering............................................................. i dont want to start over when i get close to the limit, but if i have to then i will if that is the limit. but if not, id rather not.

hope that made sense!!!!!
It made perfect sense. And I am glad to hear that they gave you the option like they did the other member. I don't feel that they have the right to just delete without giving people a chance to fix the dock issue.

And yes I am not sure if the Ganz employees know the exact limit either... with all the scattered reports it seems the policy either changes regularly or they haven't sent out any formal # for employees to report the accurate amount to us. It is very frustrating.

And the only thing I can say is if the pet rule is 100 than how are they planning on resolving this. I know that I am not the only one here with 100 plus webkinz. And I adopted over the 100 mark before I even heard the rumor or fact. I will be really mad if they delete my pets.

If they officially put a cap on pets than I feel their should be a grandfather clause of some sort. So that no one looses their pets, and that in the adoption center make pets unadoptable starting on whatever date they choose...forcing people to open new accounts. We shouldn't have to suffer or loose anything because they didn't put it in writing.

Seeing as there isn't any info in the Webkinz Guide or in any of the rules that we all had to read when opening our accounts, they shouldn't being giving us such conflicting info. and making demands individually. How hard is it for them to make a Front page with all the info and then put it in the guide as well.

Why such important information isn't in the Webkinz Guide...for the dock, number of pets, and # of roomsis absurd.

And I know that I said this, but if the adoption cap is 100 than why are we all able to adopt beyond that and why on earth is Mrs Birdy encouraging to adopt in the same account? I find it baffling.

Thanks for posting that you recieved an email too...it is very helpful.
bromsisa is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 05:40 AM   #34
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i agree witha ll you said bromisa. it is very frustrating. and all this is not in the webkinz guide. there is information in the faq part of the parents area of the cs section, where the forms are you send in. i dont know if it says what my email says explicitly like that............... but all sorts of stuff is there and its very hard to find and what parent has the time to do that, i dont even have the timea dn im not a parent.

i really dont hink they will delete pets. but dock items i KNOW THEY WILL. because if i did not get into my account that day they would have done so so i could get back in. but the thing is, the reason i could not get in was becuase EVERYONE COULD NOT GET IN and i put in a repor5t so they would know that. then they made it into an issue aout my accoint. so i know they will delete the dock. and i have read many times that they will unblock your room doors and things like that...................... dont know what they do with the items. thats why i neverr block my doors. i wish they would address this. i wll try to find that email. i dont know if i can post it throgh. i have a lot of mecical problems that makes it hard to use my eyes and think systematifally like that but we shall see if i can find the email. i posted the text somewhere on wi awhile back but i know it is not the actual email,and you need that for proof that im telling the truth...................

its so frustrating.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 06:16 AM   #35
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

oh wow, 100? I've been having around 300-400 items in my dock lately. I haven't noticed any problems.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 12-11-2008, 10:01 AM   #36

bromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to allbromsisa is a name known to all

i agree witha ll you said bromisa. it is very frustrating. and all this is not in the webkinz guide. there is information in the faq part of the parents area of the cs section, where the forms are you send in. i dont know if it says what my email says explicitly like that............... but all sorts of stuff is there and its very hard to find and what parent has the time to do that, i dont even have the timea dn im not a parent.

i really dont hink they will delete pets. but dock items i KNOW THEY WILL. because if i did not get into my account that day they would have done so so i could get back in. but the thing is, the reason i could not get in was becuase EVERYONE COULD NOT GET IN and i put in a repor5t so they would know that. then they made it into an issue aout my accoint. so i know they will delete the dock. and i have read many times that they will unblock your room doors and things like that...................... dont know what they do with the items. thats why i neverr block my doors. i wish they would address this. i wll try to find that email. i dont know if i can post it throgh. i have a lot of mecical problems that makes it hard to use my eyes and think systematifally like that but we shall see if i can find the email. i posted the text somewhere on wi awhile back but i know it is not the actual email,and you need that for proof that im telling the truth...................

its so frustrating.
No I wasn't looking for 'proof'. I just thought if everyone could see one of these emails than the it would settle the idea of rumor vs fact. That is all. People could cut and paste from this thread if the question came up anytime in the future. I mean you can't get much more concrete 'proof' than an email sent out by Ganz...ya know. And it finally would have put a close the dicussion about the dock issues. But seeing as you have a medical condition, I certainly don't want you to go through the hassle of trying to figure out how to upload it and hide your personal info. So maybe the other WI member that posted could do it or maybe someone else that has recieved the Ganz dock email will read this thread and upload theirs.

And after reading not one but 2 posts about emails and dock limits...I did end up sending rares like floors and walls (that I am gifting to my kids for xmas) to my other accounts. But I am taking my chances with the food.

I really don't want to pay the KC for storing 288 food items. That is way to much money. So I will have to learn not to stock up on food sales. And if I loose the food so be it. Losing the food items is considerably less of a KC loss than using my KC to buy fridges/coolers and store everything in a room.

Also thank you for wanting to post your email, and I do understand why you can't.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:10 AM   #37
i wish i was a

bromsisa, i am wondering if i can send a file of my email to a moderator or something. i found it. i can cut and paste it but that doesnt mean anyting. what is needed is my actual email....... they sent it last june 26....................... i have the email headers and all that info with it, but only a screenshot would show that. but on aol i cant forward the email anymore to show the subject and sender anymore. i wish i could figure out how to get it on here. because it would be the proof that eveyone needs and ganz jsut wont give. if there are any ideas please let me know.................... i have no problem with anyone doubting me or anything, cuz i know what im saying is true. thats why i know what you said was true.................... if anyone else has an email like mine from ganz, and knows how to upload the screenshot to wi please can you do it for us? hey, would just a screen shot of it, and then me saving it be helpful? i think that was how far i got. i was try8ing to take a screen shot of the bat box but i could not enlarge it. but maybe if i jsut shot it and tried to save it???????????? would that help anyone? i would not know how to get my email off of it thought, thats why i suggested a moderator if i sent it to.
any ideas? i think it would really help all of us, we are so frustrated by the lack of information, credible or otherwise. and thank you for understanding about my medical stuff and my eyes. i appreciate that so much,.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 08:33 AM   #38

bromsisa, i am wondering if i can send a file of my email to a moderator or something. i found it. i can cut and paste it but that doesnt mean anyting. what is needed is my actual email....... they sent it last june 26....................... i have the email headers and all that info with it, but only a screenshot would show that. but on aol i cant forward the email anymore to show the subject and sender anymore. i wish i could figure out how to get it on here. because it would be the proof that eveyone needs and ganz jsut wont give. if there are any ideas please let me know.................... i have no problem with anyone doubting me or anything, cuz i know what im saying is true. thats why i know what you said was true.................... if anyone else has an email like mine from ganz, and knows how to upload the screenshot to wi please can you do it for us? hey, would just a screen shot of it, and then me saving it be helpful? i think that was how far i got. i was try8ing to take a screen shot of the bat box but i could not enlarge it. but maybe if i jsut shot it and tried to save it???????????? would that help anyone? i would not know how to get my email off of it thought, thats why i suggested a moderator if i sent it to.
any ideas? i think it would really help all of us, we are so frustrated by the lack of information, credible or otherwise. and thank you for understanding about my medical stuff and my eyes. i appreciate that so much,.
Keep it saved as you haved done and I can pm you about options (if needed)...I don't know how much personal info is on their and maybe the mod is the only answer. I did go to the parents area and did Alot of reading...wow... they go on and on and they sound like slippery politicians in so many areas.

Anyway I was hoping that I could find something in their writing, but all I found was a reccomendation, not rule, but that they reccomended no having more than 100 pets per account. But it wasn't mandatory. Otherwise I ended up empty handed in regards to dock limits and the number of rooms and any other rumor/rules. I also did see alot about how to handle if your computer slows down and if you can't get logged in and if you get the adobe flash pop up....it all talked about cleaning your personal computer and how that affect your computer. They did not indicate that it effects their system on any level....I am only mentioning this because I think someone wrote about this topic in this thread. Thought I would mention it if the WI member comes back and looks at this thread again.

Anyway it would be really nice if a few members could get together and upload as many 'very hard to locate rules' from the site and any emails and/or kinzpost?(if there are any) and start and new thread entitled 'The Rules Ganz doesn't tell us and the truth in the fine print'...or something like that. I know not a catchy title and I assume someone can create a better one..I am not good with getting peoples attention.

But I feel the most impotant part is that everyone would be informed. What do you think about my idea? It could have all official written info from them and any more that comes anyones way can be added as time goes on. Do you think this would be helpful for WI members? Or is it just me?

And I do believe you, by the way. And I like you always take comfort in the truth..even if others don't believe me. I know that I am being honest and that is all that counts.

So if noone else reads this thread than maybe we could contact a mod about starting a new thread with your email (or another persons) and than others may come forward with any other info about rooms, and anything else that isn't in our faces but is important.

Let me know what you want to do. I really don't want you to stress about the email. So lets leave it as your descision after I have exhausted all other resources. I will also leave a profile message or pm to the other person that got the email and see if they can help, too.

And I didn't get to the last 2-3 parts at the end in the last section of the parents area, I doubt they have any info in them, but I am making sure I don't miss any part. Again thanks for trying help, but lets see what a mod says about this idea. They may tell us it has already been uploaded and this idea has already come and gone and is somewhere in this site.
Old 12-12-2008, 09:16 AM   #39
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

I heard somewhere that if you have OVER 100 you can still have it, but WW will run slowly!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 12-12-2008, 09:54 AM   #40
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

I currently have 152 pets and over 1200 items in my docks and the only thing that happens to me is a slower loading of my dock items. The slowest loading issues I have is in my gardens and my ARBY's room that is pretty full.

Although I am not a computer guru, I would think that the loading issues would depend on your computer speed and memory capability as well as the version of flash player you have. Because I know my laptop which is brand new is much faster at loading stuff on WW than my home computer which is about five years old.

As others have said maybe Ganz should come up with a way to store wallpapers and floors that people don't want to use yet.

Last edited by Red Fire; 12-12-2008 at 09:57 AM..
Red Fire is offline Female
Closed

Tags
100 dock, items limit