Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 02:56 AM   #1
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Dock Limits?

When I harvested my second farm of strawberries today, my dock stopped accepting them once I had 522 items total in the dock (including clothes and other stuff, but mostly strawberries). I didn't notice right away, so I ended up losing about twelve plants.

There was some mention about dock limits in the interview with Ganz's creative director.

Can anyone enlighten me about when things changed and what the old and new limits are? Is there anyway to get back my strawberries?

Thanks so much!

Last edited by natalinkp; 12-09-2008 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: Smiley face was in the wrong place and looked goofy. Sorry.
natalinkp is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2008, 03:07 AM   #2
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

Default Re: Dock Limits?

I have no idea, I have around 400 in my dock now, I've never had that many before so I don't know what the limits are either.
At least you lost your plants and not items! It would've been terrible if it had started replacing your items with strawberries.
I guess you need to make a storage room to hold your furniture, dressers to hold your clothing, and refrigerators to hold your recipes. That, or stop gardening every now and then and sell of your harvested strawberries before you hit that limit, then continue gardening again.
I hope someone has an answer for you about the limitations of space in your dock!
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 03:16 AM   #3
Gift Guru

natalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to beholdnatalinkp is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for the good advice, CrystalFlute. You are right. That would have been terrible if it had started replacing. I actually got bumped off before I checked (it never occurred to me!). I'll be checking first thing tomorrow morning.
natalinkp is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 03:19 AM   #4
♀ jaxcat ϓ
Gift Guru

jaxcat has disabled reputation

Thank you for the info. I am always above 400. I hve a lot of walls/flooring and food.
jaxcat is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:11 AM   #5
Gift Guru

CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!CrystalFlute is the bees knees!

You're welcome! I am curious whether 522 is in fact the limit capacity for docks.

I never liked having a storage room, but one became necessary because my dock just became too cluttered. If I'm feeling productive I'll work out a way to have multiple dressers in one room so finding my clothes will be easier than travelling throughout the rooms in my house. And I need to start finding refrigerator space to put food that I plan on saving instead of feeding to the pets. The only problem is I don't have a lot of refrigerators, and they're awfully expensive. My collection of walls/flooring and intangibles like coupons, coins and such are starting to take up room in my dock too.
CrystalFlute is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:24 AM   #6
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

YES THERE IS a recommended amount of items one should keep in the dock and that is 100 items. so you were way above that. i believe it is in the faq part of the website as well, i remember reading it long ago when i joined ww. now i think you can go above that when you are going to sell all of the items back right away. and im assuming there is a top level of items you are allowed. i try to keep mine around 100 so i dont get loading issues and i dont think you can get those berries badk you lost. its good it was only a few........................ hope this helps you.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:34 AM   #7
ebbies Rock!
Gift Guru

aussierocky will become famous soon enough

I had heard the 100 limit before also but recently have had trouble keeping to that number in my main account and had kind of forgotten about it. When I checked earlier, I had over 1000 strawberries in my dock along with everything else that's in there. Someone once told me they had over 7000 items in their dock. Not sure if that was true or not, though. I do know that generally I have around 700 items in my dock most of the time. I have so many storage rooms now that it's crazy. I try to pull out the items that I'm worried about losing and just don't worry about the rest of them.
aussierocky is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:49 AM   #8
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

thats strange... yesterday I had over 1400 items in my dock, 1,000 of which were strawberries. i did not notice a problem (except sore wrists from selling them all!).
Old 12-09-2008, 06:00 AM   #9
Thank you Canada!!
Webkinz :)

WEBKINZREADY is on a distinguished road

I have been playing webkinz for two years now and I always have over 900 items in my dock with no problems. I hope there is not going to be a limit. Right now I have 1,234 items in my dock from harvesting. I hope its just a glitch for you and you will get your strawberries back.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:19 AM   #10
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

I've always been told on the phone that around 100 should be the max in your dock... We stick to that in our accounts.. Although whenever we harvest we can end up w/ over 700, but those are sold right away...
We do keep around the 100.. I've never had anything missing from our docks (knock on wood)..
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Closed

Tags
100 dock, items limit