Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-09-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
Verity will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Dock items all over the screen

The game is pretty much unplayable at the moment due to dock items floating around the screen

Is there a fix that users can do, or do we have to wait for ganz to acknowledge the bug?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2011, 08:57 AM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: Dock items all over the screen

I don't think ganz has acknowledged the glitch yet.
I also don't think there is any sort of fix yet.
That's just what I think.

There are a few "glitch" threads on WI, in the glitch report section about this where people are sharing their experiences.
And if they found a fix its probably there.

Here's one:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-page-674129/

(:
Blythe is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 11:35 AM   #3
ell, I ♥ my

ranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond reputeranetta has a reputation beyond repute

Hi!
It happened to my sister,too. She was in her room and a square of her dock moved on the room! She had to log out and when she logged in again everything was normal.
Hope you will have this problem fixed soon! Check the glitch report, as Blythe said, it's very helpfull!
ranetta is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 11:40 AM   #4
ajaybee

bdlake is on a distinguished road

Has been happening in our accounts, also. Some items in dock stacked on top of each other and some floating. These glitches are becoming very annoying--some strange happenings several times a week.
bdlake is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #5

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Happened to me too! I had to log out, but then, it happened again, its just a glitch, this i think should be in the Glitch section but... I was wondering what happened too when it happened to me, things floating around all over the screen xD I hope the glitch stops or all of those anyways
blackylove123 is offline Female
Old 01-09-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

It's in the glitch reports.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...r-page-674129/
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed