Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2010, 07:00 PM   #1
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫
Webkinz :)

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Unanswered: Dock issues.

Mine doesn't even load anymore. AT ALL. (except for early in the morning and late last night) My pet meters are zero'd out cuz i can't buy any food to feed them with! This has been happening for 2 weeks now! PLEASE HELP! thank god the pets dont die cuz about ten of mine would be DEAD. im very frusterated. Oh this has also kept me from trading, going to the wshop, cooking, room designing, adopting new pets, Help
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2010, 07:11 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: Dock issues.

Many people have been having this problem since the newest update.
Sorry, but so far, we can't do anything.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 07:26 PM   #3
the edge of glory
Gifted

DramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledgeDramaQueenhk flows towards the sea of knowledge

ok i have had this happen for a loooong time, once it went on for 3 weeks with no dock unloading, anyway as soon as you press "get items from storage" start clicking wildly with your mouse and minimizing the page, hope that helps!
DramaQueenhk is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 07:47 PM   #4
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Everyone is having dock issues... trust me, you aren't alone.
Apparently the biggest issue is the Christmas rush.
Everyone's out of school and wants to get on webkinz.
Its just worse this year then in the past for what ever reason.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:02 PM   #5
Ѵαмριяɛ
Gift Guru

Tinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond reputeTinkwebkinz has a reputation beyond repute

Yup. My pets health & hunger are @ 0. My dock has about 550 items in it & it wont load either. Just dont go shopping & your good. Nothing happens if they reach zero. My pet got the sick ice bag over itz head & when I went 2 Dr. Quack, he said my pet was fine. Itz just a temporary glitch & all you can do is wait it out. Sorry.
Tinkwebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:05 PM   #6
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

i had this problem b4.. and i found a way to get stuff out of storage too... you go to your room and put the stuff randomly in your room that pops up when you first log in.. then you go to wshop and if it doesn't load you log out then back in and repeat what you just did.. keep repeating until if comes out.. this has worked for me
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #7
ilovepuppyfaces

Pinkalicous is just really nicePinkalicous is just really nice

Called Ganz today and she said they were working on it. Grrrr..
Pinkalicous is offline Female
Old 12-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #8
♫♪♥₪ Ḵḁṫḭḝ ₪♥♪♫

webkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzonfire8 is cool as a bunny clown

Ok thanks guys! Im sorry for those its happening to as well! Hopefully they will fix it soon, its a real pain!
webkinzonfire8 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2010, 05:42 PM   #9
webkinzforev is an unknown quantity at this point

When you click on the Wshop icon all your dock's items should come up. If it doesn't load the Wshop at all then I have no idea. Just a glitch I assume
webkinzforev is offline Female
Old 12-25-2010, 02:47 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
asland is on a distinguished road

I can't get to my dock either, and when I try to load wshop it just says "please wait". So luckily I have a big garden and try to feed my pets that way. Also daily food when you log in and the berry game always gives you a little food. Hope they fix it soon because there were a lot of items you could only buy now for Christmas, also I can't mail anything for Christmas because the kinzpost will not load either.
asland is offline Female
Closed

Tags
you are beautiful(: