Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2007, 09:00 AM   #1

Default Unanswered: Dock Emptied; Kinzpost Gone

I need to know whether anyone else has had this problem because we are getting no help from Ganz. If I can confirm this problem is more widespread, then maybe Ganz will do something about it.

This happened to a friend (really - not me). After the WW format change, she was unable to get onto her Webkinz account because her computer cannot handle the format change. When she finally did (using her neighbour's computer), her dock contained only food items - everything else was missing - a superbed box, 1000kc gold coins, exclusives - everything. Also, just prior to the format change and just after, her neighbour (who is an adult and does all her exchanges for her) sent her BIG stuff - bed box, new exclusives, PSIs - by Kinzpost. When my friend got on her account, all three parcels were gone! Nothing else was missing - not her cash or items from her rooms.

My friend is very careful about her password because she got burned very badly when Kinzpost first started up. She changes it frequently and uses combinations of numbers and letters. Since she is so careful, and since nothing else is missing from her account but the dock non-food items and the kinzpost parcels, it looks like a glitch.

She e-mailed Ganz about the her computer problems with the new format - no response.

Her neighbour e-mailed Ganz several times about the missing dock and kinzpost items (including detailed lists of the missing items) - no response.

Sorry, to be so long-winded.

Has anyone else had a similar experience? If so, did you get a resolution from Ganz?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-29-2007, 02:14 PM   #2
1-800-look up, lol!
Webkinz :)
yuyuhtrid is on a distinguished road

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Dock Emptied; Kinzpost Gone

I did but that was in like... September!

But when I changed my password I was fine

Last edited by yuyuhtrid; 08-29-2007 at 02:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost