Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 04:13 PM   #31
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 
Default Re: Dock Cleaning Questions

Ok, I have a problem remembering where everything is too. My solution: I take a picture and save each picture, naming it, and adding to a folder. That way, when I am not on WW or if for some reason my internet is down, I can easily take a look at my rooms. This helps my organization and helps me to cut down on buing mulitples of rares, etc. on accident.

First, go to a room, take a screen shot (Alt+ Print Screen), paste to Paint, save as "My Bedroom" or whatever it is named. Store it in a folder called Webkinz Rooms or something easy to remember and easy to find. You can also open storage containers, take a screen shot, and then save as "My Bedroom Toy Box." This helps finding clothing items, etc.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 04:19 PM   #32
texasanne
Gift Guru

TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!TexasAnne is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Oh and as for storage, the best things to buy are the crates from vacation (they hold 10 items) and wardrobes you get with the Webkinz tote bags (they hold 10-15 items). I have one room dedicated to clothes and I keep them all in the crates. Almost every clothing item can fit. Only a few cannot so they go in another room.
TexasAnne is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 04:20 PM   #33
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

Wow, everyone has some great suggestions. I'm a big collector and decorator. So I have 4 storage rooms for extra items arranged by category - exclusive, rares, w-shop etc. Plus I have a closet with the small blue book boxes for clothing and 2 pantries with the some refrigerators (bought on sale) and mostly beach coolers for food. I actually made a bit of a maze of of the containers just to keep in fun and a 2 chairs and side table to make in look comfy.

To help me keep in straight where eveything is, I took a screen shot of the room and printed in out and labled what was where.

I'm still working on getting stuff out of my dock constantly - I often have 300+ in dock on my account, and 500+ in dock on second account. Mostly it is garden food that needs to be sold. But didn't have any problems in the recent click to win events. Hope this gives you some more ideas.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 04:30 PM   #34
Yay! I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

WebkinzLover531 has a spectacular aura about

A great way to do that is sell the items that you don't really use, or trade them in the trading room. Also if it's food, you can eat them! Also, if you have a lot of money, there's nothing wrong with making a storage room
WebkinzLover531 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 06:48 PM   #35

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

View Post Originally Posted by Cloud One
Yup. That's correct. Once I realized that I stopped buying the solid blue ones
Thanks, both of you. I'll remember to stick with the beach coolers. (It took me a while to find the blue coolers you were talking about. I almost forgot about the Outdoors category. Besides being able to go both inside and outside, the beach coolers are also much less expensive.)

View Post Originally Posted by TexasAnne
Oh and as for storage, the best things to buy are the crates from vacation (they hold 10 items) and wardrobes you get with the Webkinz tote bags (they hold 10-15 items). I have one room dedicated to clothes and I keep them all in the crates. Almost every clothing item can fit. Only a few cannot so they go in another room.
Thanks. I haven't been on vacation yet. I'm looking forward to going.

How do you get the Webkinz tote bags and wardrobes? I never heard of them.

Last edited by Bloo's Pal; 09-17-2009 at 06:48 PM..
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 06:55 PM   #36
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Thanks, both of you. I'll remember to stick with the beach coolers. (It took me a while to find the blue coolers you were talking about. I almost forgot about the Outdoors category. Besides being able to go both inside and outside, the beach coolers are also much less expensive.)
Actually, the blue ones are a bit less expensive, except for when there's a sale. But the beach coolers are more practical and worth the extra bit of kc IMO.

Quote:
How do you get the Webkinz tote bags and wardrobes? I never heard of them.
You can buy "real life" pet carriers for your webkinz. I think that's what they meant by "Tote Bags". Each Pet Carrier comes with a code for a Webkinz Wardrobe. Most give you several styles of wardrobes to choose from. Some, like holiday pet carriers, come with a special "holiday wardrobe" code.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:19 PM   #37

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I was justing storing shoes in my new blue boxes. For some reason my red sneakers can't go into them. I keep getting the error message "We're sorry. This item doesn't fit here." All the other shoes fit with no problem. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Old 09-17-2009, 07:23 PM   #38
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
I was justing storing shoes in my new blue boxes. For some reason my red sneakers can't go into them. I keep getting the error message "We're sorry. This item doesn't fit here." All the other shoes fit with no problem. Does anyone know what the problem is?
Darn. Some items won't fit in certain clothing containers. It's annoying. Try logging out and in and see if that fixes it. If not, you may need to use a different container for those.
Old 09-17-2009, 07:26 PM   #39

[QUOTE=Cloud One;16462071]Actually, the blue ones are a bit less expensive, except for when there's a sale. But the beach coolers are more practical and worth the extra bit of kc IMO.

Oops! You're right. I forgot I bought my beach coolers on sale, and with coupons.
Closed