Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2009, 11:15 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

Default Re: Dock Cleaning Questions

Thanks everyone for very helpful storage and organizing ideas.

Cloud One and Bindidog: Your suggestions showed me that I have been looking at the space issue from the wrong perspective. When furnishing my bedrooms I deliberately bought the large bureaus that hold 8 items rather than the smaller ones that hold only 6. I thought I was being space efficient, but It didn’t occur to me to take floor squares into consideration and buy two of the smaller bureaus. I took your advice and bought several of the picnic coolers while they were on sale, as well as several of the cloud toy boxes.http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ies/cheesy.gif
Bloo's Pal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-17-2009, 11:20 AM   #22
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by Ritzcracker
I have several storage rooms, where I put items that I'm not sure what I'm doing with. When I have lots of KC I make another room, and use a pile of the stuff, but in the meanwhile it's not cluttering my dock.

I have a outdoor food storage room, full of picnic coolers, since they're the cheapest; all I have in the whole yard is rows of coolers. It works quite well.

Also take a good look at what is in your dock, and perhaps sell a bunch of stuff that you're unlikely to use in the near future.

I definitely prefer having a less cluttered dock.
I like using the beach coolers for food. It's not very expensive and it can go either inside or outside.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 11:38 AM   #23
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Great tips and ideas here! Thanks so much for sharing.
I had no idea about the dock space slowing down the click-to-win items.
Will have to do some quick cleaning and storage solutions.
I don't like to sell all the w-shop items - since we can see from the past days experience, that sometimes even w-shop items retire and could then be quite valuable. I'd rather store than sell.

Thanks again!
Old 09-17-2009, 11:41 AM   #24

Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master
Bloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum masterBloo's Pal is a forum master

I have several storage rooms, where I put items that I'm not sure what I'm doing with. When I have lots of KC I make another room, and use a pile of the stuff, but in the meanwhile it's not cluttering my dock.

I have a outdoor food storage room, full of picnic coolers, since they're the cheapest; all I have in the whole yard is rows of coolers. It works quite well.

Also take a good look at what is in your dock, and perhaps sell a bunch of stuff that you're unlikely to use in the near future.

I definitely prefer having a less cluttered dock.
Thanks. I bought some picnic coolers for my food. I don't know if you have your coolers outside because you prefer to have them there or because you think they won't go inside. I tried putting mine in an inside storage room and there was no problem.
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 AM   #25
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for all these great tips w/ the overload in my dock. Time for some fall cleaning !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 11:54 AM   #26

Our comments must have crossed in the mail! It takes me a long time to type. I didn't
mean to duplicate your information.
Old 09-17-2009, 12:42 PM   #27
Gift Guru

outinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonderoutinthesun2003 wows us all with wonder

Oh wow! This is a good post. I guess I should start cleaning my dock. I have 1265 things in my dock. Eeek!!
outinthesun2003 is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 01:45 PM   #28
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I'm not a coding wiz, but I would imagine if you cook three foods for a recipe, it would take up less space than the three ingredients.

Try selling a bunch of stuff, eating all your food, ect. If you have extra kinzcash, just buy a small room for storage, and place all uneeded items there.

Hope I helped!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 02:16 PM   #29

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by Bloo's Pal
Thanks. I bought some picnic coolers for my food. I don't know if you have your coolers outside because you prefer to have them there or because you think they won't go inside. I tried putting mine in an inside storage room and there was no problem.
The beach coolers can go inside or outside, but the blue ones I think can only go outside. I alternate rows of them to help me organize.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-17-2009, 03:33 PM   #30
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

The beach coolers can go inside or outside, but the blue ones I think can only go outside. I alternate rows of them to help me organize.
Yup. That's correct. Once I realized that I stopped buying the solid blue ones
Closed