Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 10:45 PM   #1
J'Aime Mon Wacky...
Webkinz :)

MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!MarchingWebkinz is not just visiting!

Red face Unanswered: Dock Capacity!?

i need to know how many items your webkinz dock can hold? and what will happen if u reach Capacity? ????????????????????????????????? HELP!!!???????????????????????????
MarchingWebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2008, 10:46 PM   #2
:):):):):)

aleirbag is just really nicealeirbag is just really nice

Default Re: Dock Capacity!?

I am not sure what the full capacity is, but I think they suggest that you try to have less than 100 items.
aleirbag is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:49 PM   #3
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Ganz recommends only 100 items, but I myself have up to three hundred sometimes. I have noticed that things may disappear or they are kind of objects they are not. It is complicated. Basically it is like when you have 2 Popsicles and 3 tomatoes, you may see a picture of a tomato twice next to each other but the one with to is really Popsicles. It does get corrected when you log out though! I know it is hard to understand........
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 12-27-2008, 10:51 PM   #4

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

I know for a FACT it can be WELL over 3000 items.....however, I do not recommend it at all.

I had played on the site for MANY MANY months before being told the "golden" number by webkinz tech support....and that was "limit the items to less than 100" to prevent problems with your account.

However, I do think in my situation, it has not changed my glitches whether or not I had 3000 items (which I ONLY had when they had their "gardening glitch" that they blamed on the BAD fairies....)....or, I only had TEN items.

fluffrnuttr
Old 12-27-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
Hey I'm Karyssa!
Gifted

yummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to beholdyummy98 is a splendid one to behold

I have about 300!
yummy98 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 02:47 AM   #6

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

I have had up to 600 items in my dock one one account about 100 on another and it seems like I have a lot less please waits on the one with the fewer amounts in the dock. I don't think there is an actual capacity number so I don't think anything will happen except for the lags.
Allrighty is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 02:56 AM   #7
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Well, Ganz recomends only 100 items, but I have had up to 7 times that amount ...
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #8
sugarbeet is an unknown quantity at this point

I have had over 900, but like everyone else has 100 seems to be a magic number and I did have a lot of please waits with that much in my dock.
Old 12-28-2008, 07:22 AM   #9
Blessed to be a
Gift Guru

Momzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socksMomzkinza rocks our collective socks

I have 900 to 1,000 items in my dock. It normally works fine, but the last few days with WW so busy, it has been very, very slow, but so have my other accounts with far fewer items in the dock. I do try to keep it under 1,000.
Momzkinza is offline Female
Old 12-28-2008, 10:52 AM   #10
ise & Wonderful
Gifted

franks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to allfranks8 is a name known to all

I have more than 100 but less than 200 items in my doc.

I have no where to store wall and floors except in the dock. I am saving the Halloween wall and floor for future trades and a bigger room. I really don't want to keep it in my dock but have no other choice. I have about ten wall and floors stored in the dock.

I also have to keep items there for trading which I really don't want to do in case anything is lost. Loosing a very rare item would be devastating! But I just have to have items there ready to trade. No one in the trading room wants to wait for me to go back to my room to get something!

And I like to have several changes of clothes. When I am in the clubhouse I like to change my pets clothes (one of the games we play in the clubhouse).

And....I cook a lot of recipes. I buy food items on sale and save them up so I can use the Webkinz Insider cook book. Sometimes I will have up to 80 food items waiting to be used in recipes.

And...I have to have a handful of recipes ready to feed my pet. I can spend lots of time in the Clubhouse or at the Tournaments and my pets get hungry. Its silly to go back and forth to the room to get food! Yes, I can go to the W-shop but I can save money if I buy food when its on sale.

So you can see keeping lots of items in my dock is just part of the way I play on Webkinz. Its a better use of my time. If there was a better way to do it I would!
franks8 is offline Female
Closed