Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

socrstar is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: The Dock

I thought I read somewhere here that there is a limit on the number of items in the dock. Is that true? If so what is the max number.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old 10-15-2007, 10:14 AM   #2
kimwhelan
Gifted

kimwhelan is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The Dock

Hi,
I do not know if there is a true limit but I just had about 110 items in my dock. Went to sell a few items to get it down to about 50 and then had it back up to over a hundred again... I got logged out once when I had 120 in there at one time though. But I kept putting things in and out of the dock with it up over 100.. Hope I helped... But I have heard that you should have less than 100 to keep it running smoothly.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:22 AM   #3

socrstar is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks. I thought I heard something about 100 items in the dock.
Old 10-15-2007, 10:24 AM   #4

MereMom is an unknown quantity at this point

I read on a WI thread that you should keep less than 100 items in your dock. They had several suggestions for storage of your excess items such as desiginating a storage room to keep your extra furniture in, buying extra refrigerators or coolers to keep your excess food in, and buying toy boxes and dressers to keep your smaller items in.

I hope this helps!:lhp:
Old 10-15-2007, 11:04 AM   #5
Did it!
Gift Guru

JBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guideJBONE92 is a golden guide

no, there is not. Ganz just wants you to have a low amount of items in your dock to speed everything up like loading times
JBONE92 is offline Male
Old 10-15-2007, 11:05 AM   #6
Mud
Merralee
Gift Guru

Mud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of lightMud is a glorious beacon of light

GANZ recomends you keep the items in your dock down to 100 items,because having alot of items makes it slower and alot of people were getting mad becuase they were losing stuff they had.
Mud is offline Female
Old 10-15-2007, 11:19 AM   #7
Nilefire
Gifted

Nilefire is on a distinguished road

Yes, there is a new limit to the dock items. I'm not sure what the number is, but there IS a limit. -Nilefire:rdr::turt:
Old 10-15-2007, 11:20 AM   #8
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

It is merely a suggestion....to make things run quicker...nothing will happen if you have more.
Old 10-15-2007, 01:04 PM   #9
Auntmaggums
Gifted

auntmaggums is on a distinguished road

I understand that there is a limit to things in your dock. But, does Ganz just decide to take things out of your dock to make room?!?! I got the German Shepard (My 15th) over the weekend. Now I'm missing bothe my exclusive coach bed and my police cruiser!!!
Closed