Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2008, 07:33 PM   #11
Happy Unbirthday!
Gifted

dannyphantom1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Doc. Quack has a problem?

I think its just the way he is... I adoped a pet (dont remember which one!) and the SECOND I got him registered I went there, and he said that and my pet YAWWWWWNed...
dannyphantom1 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2008, 08:18 PM   #12
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

nothing is wrong with your pet. Don't worry, it says it to me even when my pet is fine. I find going to doctor quack a pain in the neck, so i don't go unless my pet is sick, which has only happened like 4 or 5 times this past year
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:23 PM   #13
Chocletey
Webkinz :)

webkinzrox12346 is an unknown quantity at this point

every single time.
webkinzrox12346 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:24 PM   #14
maltingheartforcats
Gift Guru

swisscheese101 has disabled reputation

Same here. Every day before I log out, I put all my webkinz in bed. I like NEVER go to the Docotr's anymore, but IF I do, its always YAWN!, get more sleep. I don't care anymore, unless the pet is actually sick.(ice bag on head, green face tinge, etc.)
swisscheese101 is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:33 PM   #15
Deadly WHONK jg1976
Gift Guru

ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!ajoysmom is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

every time i go to dr. quacks he tells me my pet is tired. the pets are ALWAYS in their beds unless we're playing with them. we have 160+ pets on 3 accounts (thats a lot of sleeping lol) i decided to ONLY take them to the dr if they are sick. like thermometer in the mouth and water bottle on the head sick. i dont think hes called Quack JUST because hes a duck lol

Last edited by ajoysmom; 10-19-2008 at 02:50 PM..
ajoysmom is offline Female
Old 10-18-2008, 08:42 PM   #16
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

We always get the same messages for our pets (even though they always retire to their beds each time we log out). I think it's the only good thing you can hear at Dr. Quacks! So don't be too worried about it.

Ironically, when my daughter logged in today her little black bear had an ice pack on his head and a thermoniter (sp?) in it's mouth! It was sick sick sick! It was at 100% health last night when tucked into bed and was at 60% health this morning when logging on. Go figure - maybe TOO much bedrest this time. LOL
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #17
lupuny is finally
Gifted

queenofblosomes is just really nicequeenofblosomes is just really nice

Okay. My pets are fine! I just like to bring them to docter quack regulary
queenofblosomes is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 01:17 PM   #18
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

just means that there's nothing wrong with your pet .

---------- gripperluverxxoo added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

There is no point in going to dr. quack unless your pet has an ice pack on their head, then it's time to go.

Last edited by gripperluverxxoo; 10-19-2008 at 01:17 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-19-2008, 01:18 PM   #19

SoftballGirl95 is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happens to me. I never go there unless my pets are sick
SoftballGirl95 is offline Female
Old 10-19-2008, 02:44 PM   #20

oliver3d is on a distinguished road

i think he just says it every time so that you remember.

---------- oliver3d added 2 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

Do you think that when he says that your pet is tired he means on average for all of your pets?

Last edited by oliver3d; 10-19-2008 at 02:44 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
oliver3d is offline Female
Closed