Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2009, 07:57 PM   #1
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Do you report someone if... Admins/ mods please help!

Do you report someone if they say "I hate your avvie! It's so plain, and ugly! I hated your old one too! Get something cool!" It was mean and it really didn't make my day. I'm keeping my avvie (the one they said was ugly) and ignoring what they said, but should I report them or tell her to knock it off?
Lelex13 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by IzHannah
Report them! It does no good to tell the person to back off, because it won't stop them from being mean...but reporting them might. It will tell them you are serious! WI is not a place for mean behavior like that to take place!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2009, 07:59 PM   #2
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Do you report someone if... Admins/ mods please help!

I'm not a mod, but you should definitely report them
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #3
Revive our hearts
Gift Guru

IzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clownIzHannah is cool as a bunny clown

Report them! It does no good to tell the person to back off, because it won't stop them from being mean...but reporting them might. It will tell them you are serious! WI is not a place for mean behavior like that to take place!
IzHannah is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #4
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I think you should tell him\her to knock it off. If they don't stop or insult you again, report them for being rude!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 08:00 PM   #5

!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light!!!!Evan!!!! is a glorious beacon of light

I first tell them that their comment hurt you and ask if they could apologize. If they genuinely said they were sorry, I would let them be, but if they didn't seem truly sorry, i would report them. But that's just my personal input.
!!!!Evan!!!! is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #6
Autism Awareness

Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness
Electrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicnessElectrabuzz1 is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Do you report someone if they say "I hate your avvie! It's so plain, and ugly! I hated your old one too! Get something cool!" It was mean and it really didn't make my day. I'm keeping my avvie (the one they said was ugly) and ignoring what they said, but should I report them or tell her to knock it off?
One of the big rules here is to be kind so I would report it.

Everybody's Avvie is their personal choice and I know I would be hurt if somebody were to insult mine. I think your Avvie is adorable and if you are happy with it that is all that matters.

If this person said that on a thread I would definitely flag the post!!!!
Electrabuzz1 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

If you found that comment rude or hurtful, I'd report it!
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:03 PM   #8
uvs being an insane

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

I'm not a mod/admin but... report them, deffidently. Others have alreadysaid WHY pretty much, so I won't get into it and just say listen to the others instead
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 05-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Yes, report them. It's rude, and they shouldn't say that.
pounder is offline Male
Old 05-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #10
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Me i would say no
ask them why
and see that is the fun part
of expresing your self
Jenn965 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder