Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2009, 12:14 PM   #1
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: Do you log on to WI from your cell phone? If you do I need your help.

Im having issues with my phone's web and the tech guy said that you can not use WI on a cell phone but Im sure I have chatted with people who use thier phones. If you do would you please pm me or post to let me know which phone you have and who your with like ATT or Verizon.

Thanks Flicka
Flicka28 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2009, 12:17 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Do you log on to WI from your cell phone? If you do I need your help.

I have alltel, and I can log on. I just type WI into the URL, go to the site, and log in, though I don't do it much. It doesn't take anything special for me to do it...

I can also visit on my iPod touch...but once again, I just come to WI and log in...
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Do you log on to WI from your cell phone? If you do I need your help.

I just got a new blackberry storm and since I have been away from my computer more than usual I wanted to log on and check my GE. I can go to some sites but others it wont load. I never tried to use WI with the Blackberry Curve but I was certain you could. I have verizon right now and the tech guy I talked to had no clue about anything.

Thanks for posting bob nws III
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 12:34 PM   #4
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

Hi! I have Sprint-Blackberry Curve, I have no problem getting the site on my phone...it takesa bit to load though!
Old 06-19-2009, 01:11 PM   #5
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Hey there! I have the verizon blitz. I usually have no problems logging on, but sometimes i do. Good luck!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-19-2009, 02:18 PM   #6
mydinosaurx
Webkinz :)

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

I'm not able to get on Webkinz from my cell phone. I have a Blackberry Curve with Sprint. When I use my browser to try to get there, I just get a white blank screen. For those of you that can...is there anything special you did? I wish it worked on my phone
mydinosaurx is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 02:21 PM   #7
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

I'm pretty sure most people who go on WI on their cell phones have the iPhone...it lets you access the internet and everything. You also have to have a signal. (:
Old 06-19-2009, 02:42 PM   #8
Gifted

pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!pfeagans01 is not just visiting!

This is from my cell ph. It took me about 10 min to get the forum to load and to get me signed in. For some reason I could not post as a guest from phone? I just go to the add. Bar and type in web add.-same as on puter..in my opinion-it is awful way 2 visit site!! Sorry 4 text talk. Also-i have unlimited data plan-maybe your plan does not? I dunno..
Old 06-19-2009, 02:51 PM   #9
I'm now a
Webkinz :)

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure people do that I have the iPod and it's work perfectly fine except it's pretty slow :\
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 06-19-2009, 02:53 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mydinosaurx
I'm not able to get on Webkinz from my cell phone. I have a Blackberry Curve with Sprint. When I use my browser to try to get there, I just get a white blank screen. For those of you that can...is there anything special you did? I wish it worked on my phone
I am now back on my computer-I don't know about the other service providers, but-as far as Sprint goes-I don't think I have anything special downloaded to my phone that allows me to visit the site-maybe a flashplayer?? I would either 1.-google your problem, & see if you can find something that way, or- 2.-try calling Sprint-they may have a better answer for you -actually-I think that all of the others that are having problems viewing it could also follow the same steps
As for viewing the site on the phone-I will say AGAIN-the site come up pretty quickly, but-when you click on loading the forum-be prepared for a good wait! (I have my allow pics option open though) Its kinda funny-viewing a teeny-mini version of WI!!
And NO-there is no way to access WW on the phone either-the flash player file is too large for the phone-I tried all kinds of ways to attempt to get THAT on there
Closed