Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2009, 03:11 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Answered: do you have to water your plants when its raining?

i was wondering if you have to water your plants when its raining on webkinz.
MAKroll is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by unsoclbuttrfly
Truthfully, you don't have to water the plants at all. As long as you rake and harvest, the gardens will continue to grow on schedule. There's a great thread about gardening for profit that includes details about this. If you're interested it is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-stats-431935/
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2009, 03:14 PM   #2
happily called a

Ragdolls4ever has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: do you have to water your plants when its raining?

I think you do, at first when I saw the thread, I thought you meant real plants! LOL. Silly me!
Ragdolls4ever is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:15 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

yah i thinks u do.
i gave up on the whole gardening thing a while ago
lol
Old 12-23-2009, 03:17 PM   #4

unsoclbuttrfly defies all odds
unsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all oddsunsoclbuttrfly defies all odds

Truthfully, you don't have to water the plants at all. As long as you rake and harvest, the gardens will continue to grow on schedule. There's a great thread about gardening for profit that includes details about this. If you're interested it is: http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-stats-431935/
unsoclbuttrfly is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:19 PM   #5
Call me Gabbee

idance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to allidance510 is a name known to all

Yes, the rain does not affect the plants!
idance510 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:27 PM   #6
GO SAINTS!!!!
Gifted

evlangelfire89 is just really niceevlangelfire89 is just really nice

like unsoclbuttrfly said above... u don't have to water ever... even if it never rained at all... watering has no affect at all on te growth of your garden... just make sure u rake everyday...
evlangelfire89 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 03:52 PM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Thank you guys helped so much!
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 12-23-2009, 03:53 PM   #8
According to

lalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonderlalagirl770 wows us all with wonder

Actually, you never have to water, as long as you do everything else they need
lalagirl770 is offline Female
Old 12-23-2009, 08:58 PM   #9
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

I can't believe you don't have to water. Really? I'm afraid to try. I don't want my plants going dry and then I have to dig and start over. That happened to my DD.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 12:41 AM   #10
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by tammie2222
I can't believe you don't have to water. Really? I'm afraid to try. I don't want my plants going dry and then I have to dig and start over. That happened to my DD.
After learning on WI quite a while ago now that you don't have to water your garden, I stopped doing that step and just raked and harvested daily. Never had my plants dry up from that... only when I was on vacation without computer access did they dry up and die. Taking out the watering step for my large gardens has been a HUGE time saver!

Happy Holidays!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Closed