Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 11:29 PM   #11
Webkinz :)
brneyz has disabled reputation

Default re: Do You have a Cotton Candy Bunny PSI? I need help.

I have not had that issue with that particular item... however, I had that issue for a day with the PSI for my arctic fox... but it corrected itself.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2009, 11:36 PM   #12

mrs.story is on a distinguished road

My daughter will be receiving the Cotton Candy Bunny for Easter . . . I will keep an eye on this. Thanks!

(I hope the issue gets fixed for you soon!)
mrs.story is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #13
A Meditating
Gift Guru

meowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wondermeowsrus wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
Hi Everyone,
I just adopted a Cotton Candy Bunny, it comes with a trampoline. Well, everytime she goes on it she's stuck there. The only way to get her off is to switch rooms. It has happened to my other pets as well. So, I wanted to know if anyone else is having the same problem? It's really kind of sad because I loved that little trampoline
Have you tried clearing out your cache files? If you email Ganz about the problem they will send you an email telling you to clear your cache and re-boot your computer. Then if it does persist to call them.

Hope this helps you some!
meowsrus is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 11:52 PM   #14
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
Mine worked fine, I hope they can help those of you out that have a problem with it!!
Thanks Jennielou,
I have all the numbers..I just adopted "La Fleur" Friday night...
So, it'll wait until Monday....
Thanks.....K
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-05-2009, 11:54 PM   #15
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

Yes - I had the exact same problem. She (Hopscotch) was stuck there for days. I never even thought to switch rooms, until someone here at suggested it.
At least you know you're not alone with that problem.
I hope Ganz gets it cleared up before Easter. I'm sure lots of parents have bought the cotton candy bunny for their kids.

I think they are just adorable!

Last edited by webcrazy; 04-05-2009 at 11:56 PM.. Reason: add info
Old 04-05-2009, 11:56 PM   #16
Gift Guru

K1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond reputeK1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by meowsrus
Have you tried clearing out your cache files? If you email Ganz about the problem they will send you an email telling you to clear your cache and re-boot your computer. Then if it does persist to call them.

Hope this helps you some!
YUP..tried all the computer things.. It's on my laptop and my children are not allowed to even think about going on it.
I use it for school so I have nothing on it but Microsoft Office, Webkinz, and ............LOL
K1234 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 11:27 AM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by K1234
I'm sooo.. glad to hear I am not the only one to have a messsed up trampoline.. I will send Ganz an e-mail..If that doesn't work I'll give them a call. Better yet I might call, I have another issue with a name. I name my Yorkie Mrs Smith and it came up MrsSmith no biggie right? Unitl you look at it enough and know they should be separate LOL.....
Thanks for answering my questions.. REPs to ALL....
Thanks! I hope they will fix the glitch!
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Do You have a Cotton Candy Bunny PSI? I need help.

YOu know, it may not be the room so much as it may be the placement. Some of the newer items have interface issues that seem to just mess with everything. If you have it near a wall, bring it to the middle of the room.
More to the point...and this goes for any special item (like the donut seeds and Ossililly plants), if the rooms 'behind, beside or in front' of them are smaller than 10X10, there is a 'dead zone' in those rooms (look at the map, you will understand it better, the 'dead zone' is usuallly an area of the rooms that can't be used because of the choice you made or was made for you to make that room smaller it is highlighted in a deeper blue) Those spaces are inactive and when you go from room too room I think the program doesn't always recognize that those spaces are dead and they kind of overlap. Pull those items away from the wall and into the center of the room, or place them in another room where the walls don't have a dead zone...you may find these things will work better.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:26 PM   #19
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Mine is outside in the far right corner and I havent had any problems with it....I've never had it inside though.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 04-06-2009, 01:29 PM   #20
addict
Gifted

chinnell has a spectacular aura about

I have the same problem any pet I put on the trampoline gets stuck and your right the only way to ge them off is to change rooms or log out ......I hope they fix the problem soon.
Closed