Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Unanswered: Do you get this too?

Whenever i try to go to he homepage of WI; I get a message saying the home page may be harmful to my computer. I know it probably isint; but i was wondering if any body else gets this message too.
EDIT: I don't get that page on Rogers but I'm getting all these warnings....

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 02-15-2009 at 08:24 PM..
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2009, 08:16 PM   #2
Gifted

coolocat1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Do you get this too?

I get it too.. I just ignore it
Old 02-15-2009, 08:18 PM   #3
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by coolocat1
I get it too.. I just ignore it
\
Oh. I'm getting it every time i try to go to the home page...
Old 02-15-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Heres a quote from one of the admins (Javogavo)

Quote:
I am hardly one to direct any one of you to sites of off WI, but please, download this program. It is a legitimate program and will remove the malware. I love it It is free and it highly recommended.
Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
and I don't think theres anything harmful here on WI
Old 02-15-2009, 08:22 PM   #5
Anti Twilight.

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Heres a quote from one of the admins (Javabagoo)

and I don't think theres anything harmful here on WI
I might download it;but i just bookmarked the forum so I'm able to get in still.
It may just be Safari (the web browser I'm using) so I'm going to try it on Rogers.
Old 02-15-2009, 09:00 PM   #6
olves beat

popchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundpopchick772009 radiates beauty and kindness all around

I don't get it.
popchick772009 is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:25 PM   #7
4 Accts. please ask

KaileysMommy has a spectacular aura about

I am on Internet Explorer and I am having problems too. I will give you a link to a thread that might give you some info. Read through that thread.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ssible-470145/
KaileysMommy is offline Female
Old 02-15-2009, 09:31 PM   #8
Tim Gunn is a
Gift Guru

kateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud ofkateannec11 has much to be proud of

No, but I have heard of people who have. They ran a story on the front page a few weeks ago addressing this problem, there isn't anything on here to harm your computer. So no need to worry
kateannec11 is offline Female
Old 02-16-2009, 08:30 AM   #9
Anti Twilight.

Thanks everybody!

---------- lizzyxwebkinz added 0 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by popchick772009
I don't get it.
I believe Malware is a virus
Oh also i just clicked 'Ignore Warning'

Last edited by lizzyxwebkinz; 02-16-2009 at 08:30 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-16-2009, 08:58 AM   #10
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

It may be your anti-virus software, I have really strong stuff so sometimes things like that pop up for me. PM a mod, they know EVERYTHING! LOL
Ivie is offline Female
Closed